Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tango's Lore
[right][font=Mistral][size=7]TANGO ~ Writer[/size][/font][/right] [center][font=Cursive][size=4]Oh hello there stranger! It appears you have stumbled across my writing! Well, let me introduce myself, I go by the name of Tango, but you can call me Tang. My specialty is writing stories! It seems to have always been a skill of mine...well, if you're interested in one of my stories, please message me![/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Cursive][size=4] PRICES: 10kT = FULL BIO P.S, I can be bribed with art sometimes! ♥ Please pay first, make sure to include the details about your dragon! Ex: Hobbies, Role, Theme, Element. [/size][/font][/center] [center][b]LORE EXAMPLES[/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/GIaRTOe.png[/img][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4xEwirM.png[/img] [right][font=Mistral][size=7] ~ tang[/size][/font][/right]
TANGO ~ Writer
Oh hello there stranger! It appears you have stumbled across my writing! Well, let me introduce myself, I go by the name of Tango, but you can call me Tang. My specialty is writing stories! It seems to have always been a skill of mine...well, if you're interested in one of my stories, please message me!

PRICES:
10kT = FULL BIO

P.S, I can be bribed with art sometimes!

Please pay first, make sure to include the details about your dragon!
Ex: Hobbies, Role, Theme, Element.

LORE EXAMPLES
GIaRTOe.png

4xEwirM.png
~ tang
OqYRyqW.gif
Bump
Bump
OqYRyqW.gif
O boi, another bump!
O boi, another bump!
OqYRyqW.gif
Oh god, I will have to keep bumping forever.
Oh god, I will have to keep bumping forever.
OqYRyqW.gif
@Flawiicode [size=1][s]Looks like you won't have to keep bumping forever![/s][/size] Ooh, I need lore for my dragons really bad but I don't have ideaaas. Um, would you be able to expand on something for one of my dragons? I bought him with lore, but as my writing right now isn't that great, I'd love to get some more for him! Sorry if you meant an actual message instead of a ping! I'll fix that if needed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30051090] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300511/30051090_350.png[/img] [/url] He is simply known as the Doctor. He has long abandoned his name, in favor of being quickly recognized by what everyone calls him. If there's a cold around, go to the Doctor. If your mother is sick, go to the Doctor. If your pet is dead, go to the Doctor. The Doctor can help. In the realm of the Gladekeeper, life is constantly battling death, the neverending cycle in place, as per law of nature. Those who would dare break it put themselves at the level of gods, and are as gods revered. Gods though they will never be, for they were born mere mortals, and one day nature will catch up with them. The Doctor doesn't fear the day when his arrogance will be punished by Nature. He does not do what he does to be loved, nor to help the others. He knows that when the gods find him, they will have their revenge and show him his rightful place. And he knows that he will laugh. He has been stronger than Nature, disrupted its course, and when it kills him and has its revenge, he will laugh with his last breath. He will have already won.
@Flawiicode

Looks like you won't have to keep bumping forever!

Ooh, I need lore for my dragons really bad but I don't have ideaaas. Um, would you be able to expand on something for one of my dragons? I bought him with lore, but as my writing right now isn't that great, I'd love to get some more for him!

Sorry if you meant an actual message instead of a ping! I'll fix that if needed!

30051090_350.png

He is simply known as the Doctor.

He has long abandoned his name, in favor of being quickly recognized by what everyone calls him. If there's a cold around, go to the Doctor. If your mother is sick, go to the Doctor. If your pet is dead, go to the Doctor. The Doctor can help.

In the realm of the Gladekeeper, life is constantly battling death, the neverending cycle in place, as per law of nature. Those who would dare break it put themselves at the level of gods, and are as gods revered. Gods though they will never be, for they were born mere mortals, and one day nature will catch up with them.

The Doctor doesn't fear the day when his arrogance will be punished by Nature. He does not do what he does to be loved, nor to help the others. He knows that when the gods find him, they will have their revenge and show him his rightful place. And he knows that he will laugh.

He has been stronger than Nature, disrupted its course, and when it kills him and has its revenge, he will laugh with his last breath.

He will have already won.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Ilima Hello! Sorry that took so long, I've been very caught up with school lately and have had little time to be active. So..
I really like it! It gets you excited. Maybe you can add a bit about his personality, I get the vibe of fierceness and bravery, and I love it! But is there more? Unless he doesn't have one, I'd recommend a bit of a backstory. I suppose that's all.
@Ilima Hello! Sorry that took so long, I've been very caught up with school lately and have had little time to be active. So..
I really like it! It gets you excited. Maybe you can add a bit about his personality, I get the vibe of fierceness and bravery, and I love it! But is there more? Unless he doesn't have one, I'd recommend a bit of a backstory. I suppose that's all.
OqYRyqW.gif
@Flawiicode

That's fine! I recently got him so I don't have much for him right now other than what he came with. Um, he left Nature because he felt he was better than the gods and his name, now abandoned, is Tohtori? As for personality, um... I'm not good at this, haha. It's why I can't write without a prompt.
@Flawiicode

That's fine! I recently got him so I don't have much for him right now other than what he came with. Um, he left Nature because he felt he was better than the gods and his name, now abandoned, is Tohtori? As for personality, um... I'm not good at this, haha. It's why I can't write without a prompt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Ilima Haha! I uset to have that problem, might be a bit of a writers block. For personality I just look at the dragon, and mainly base it off color in outfit. For him I'd recommend a mysterious personality, and fierceness.
@Ilima Haha! I uset to have that problem, might be a bit of a writers block. For personality I just look at the dragon, and mainly base it off color in outfit. For him I'd recommend a mysterious personality, and fierceness.
OqYRyqW.gif