Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can you fly okay buddy
1 2 3 4 5
So I have a skydancer who's wingspan is CONSIDERABLY smaller than his length. And Idk anything about dragon proportions but something still didn't feel right to me. [img]https://i.imgur.com/TLqrNtZ.png[/img] Length | Wingspan 5.51M | 3.68M [size=1] Is he okay oml [/size]
So I have a skydancer who's wingspan is CONSIDERABLY smaller than his length. And Idk anything about dragon proportions but something still didn't feel right to me.

TLqrNtZ.png
Length | Wingspan
5.51M | 3.68M

Is he okay oml
FuOn3WY.png
*SOUND OF SKYDANCER'S WINGS BUZZING VIOLENTLY AS HE STRUGGLES TO STAY AIRBORNE*
xEyhnVi.gif
HE'S A HUMMINGBIRD
HE'S A HUMMINGBIRD
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
According to all known laws of aviation,
there is no way that skydancer should be able to fly.
It's wings are too small to get it's fat little body off the ground.
The skydancer, of course, flies anyway,
because he doesn't care what the other dragons think is impossible.
According to all known laws of aviation,
there is no way that skydancer should be able to fly.
It's wings are too small to get it's fat little body off the ground.
The skydancer, of course, flies anyway,
because he doesn't care what the other dragons think is impossible.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way that particular skydancer
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

that particular skydancer, of course, flies anyway

because that particular skydancer doesn't care
what humans think is impossible.

edit: heck got beet
of aviation,

should be able to fly.

edit: heck got beet
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-01-31 16:41:07] *SOUND OF SKYDANCER'S WINGS BUZZING VIOLENTLY AS HE STRUGGLES TO STAY AIRBORNE* [/quote] [quote name="porl" date=2017-01-31 16:47:12] According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that particular skydancer should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. that particular skydancer, of course, flies anyway because that particular skydancer doesn't care what humans think is impossible. [/quote] oH nO I'm dYing
IceCap wrote on 2017-01-31:

porl wrote on 2017-01-31:
of aviation,

should be able to fly.

oH nO I'm dYing
FuOn3WY.png
Technically Sornieth isn't earth so what we know of aviation doesnt apply as aviation on earth is based on earth's gravitational pull. If Sornieth has less of a gravitational pull then a large creature would need less wingspan to fly ;p
Technically Sornieth isn't earth so what we know of aviation doesnt apply as aviation on earth is based on earth's gravitational pull. If Sornieth has less of a gravitational pull then a large creature would need less wingspan to fly ;p
X0JktGl.png
[quote name="NightmaresArise" date=2017-01-31 16:49:13] [quote name="IceCap" date=2017-01-31 16:41:07] *SOUND OF SKYDANCER'S WINGS BUZZING VIOLENTLY AS HE STRUGGLES TO STAY AIRBORNE* [/quote] [quote name="porl" date=2017-01-31 16:47:12] According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that particular skydancer should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. that particular skydancer, of course, flies anyway because that particular skydancer doesn't care what humans think is impossible. [/quote] oH nO I'm dYing [/quote] I thought I could escape from the Bee Movie memes. But then I remembered. [b]There is no escape[/b]
NightmaresArise wrote on 2017-01-31:

porl wrote on 2017-01-31:
of aviation,

should be able to fly.

oH nO I'm dYing

I thought I could escape from the Bee Movie memes.

But then I remembered.

There is no escape
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
I'm pretty sure the sky dancer wings are really bugged on that size comparison site, the wings should be thicker, since his wings are so short the size chart isn't really showing a very accurate wing siloette! Though the idea of humming bird sky dancers is pretty funny lol
I'm pretty sure the sky dancer wings are really bugged on that size comparison site, the wings should be thicker, since his wings are so short the size chart isn't really showing a very accurate wing siloette! Though the idea of humming bird sky dancers is pretty funny lol
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-01-31 16:41:07] *SOUND OF SKYDANCER'S WINGS BUZZING VIOLENTLY AS HE STRUGGLES TO STAY AIRBORNE* [/quote] ATTACK OF THE SKYDANCERS

ATTACK OF THE SKYDANCERS
https://discord.gg/un5cB3D - Mental Health and Wellness Discord Group (Looking for Mods and Members!)
1 2 3 4 5