Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Malevolent Spirit
Yesterday I dropped a Malevolent Spirit while in Coli, and since I already had one, I listed it for sale in the Auction House for 340k treasure. Today, my Auction Expired PM's came in, and I deleted them and went to relist the items, but the Malevolent Spirit wasn't there, nor was it in my hoard or my vault. I didn't get a PM with the treasure for it (I erase my PMs by selecting all in a page at once, and PMs with treasure in them are impossible to list like that), and when I went to check the Auction House, the auction for it wasn't listed in my activity nor my history.
Browser I use is Chrome, but I tried Firefox and it still didn't show.

EDIT: I just got the PM saying the auction expired, so I have it back. Still, this is an Auction House error, since it wasn't listed in my activities nor in the AH itself when I checked, just before making this post.
Yesterday I dropped a Malevolent Spirit while in Coli, and since I already had one, I listed it for sale in the Auction House for 340k treasure. Today, my Auction Expired PM's came in, and I deleted them and went to relist the items, but the Malevolent Spirit wasn't there, nor was it in my hoard or my vault. I didn't get a PM with the treasure for it (I erase my PMs by selecting all in a page at once, and PMs with treasure in them are impossible to list like that), and when I went to check the Auction House, the auction for it wasn't listed in my activity nor my history.
Browser I use is Chrome, but I tried Firefox and it still didn't show.

EDIT: I just got the PM saying the auction expired, so I have it back. Still, this is an Auction House error, since it wasn't listed in my activities nor in the AH itself when I checked, just before making this post.
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
Hi @NinaOsp, sorry for the confusion! What you experienced is "Auction House limbo" -- currently for performance reasons auction expiration is processed in bulk once an hour, and there is a window after the auction has passed its expiration date but before you get your PM where it appears to have gone missing. We understand that this is confusing and we are definitely keeping it in mind for future improvements!
Hi @NinaOsp, sorry for the confusion! What you experienced is "Auction House limbo" -- currently for performance reasons auction expiration is processed in bulk once an hour, and there is a window after the auction has passed its expiration date but before you get your PM where it appears to have gone missing. We understand that this is confusing and we are definitely keeping it in mind for future improvements!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

Alright. Thank you very much for the clarification! :)
@Mutron

Alright. Thank you very much for the clarification! :)
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
I just had the same thing happen to the same Familiar. It's gone from the AH and my hoard, but no PMs came in, at least for now, and it's not in the AH history.
This bug never occured to me before, either, so maybe there's something up with the Malevolent Spirit specifically?

edit: It showed up at this minute, around 20-30 minutes since I logged in.
I just had the same thing happen to the same Familiar. It's gone from the AH and my hoard, but no PMs came in, at least for now, and it's not in the AH history.
This bug never occured to me before, either, so maybe there's something up with the Malevolent Spirit specifically?

edit: It showed up at this minute, around 20-30 minutes since I logged in.
QYzhmAi.png