Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (S/T) Cute Baby Pearls/Guardians!
Hey! I just hatched a couple of pretty cute Pearlcatchers and Guardians that I'd like to try and sell/trade! :) I'm new and they aren't necessary the most perfect hatchlings out there, so I'm not asking for much - really, you can just make an offer! Try and be at least a bit reasonable though please! In terms of trade, I would love some cheap accessories (nothing more than like 5 or 6kt, I would feel bad lol) or other cute hatchlings! (Especially Tundras, Wildclaws, and Nocturnes - I don't have any of them atm.) I'd prefer you'd keep these babies for at least a while, but technically there's no way of me stopping you from exalting them. So just to make sure that the babs get (at the very least) named before descending into the abyss, I ask that you include a cute name for me to give them before I send them out (If I'm given no name I'll do so myself.) So, without further ado, here they are; [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304137/30413625_350.png[/img] Guardian Female Primary Cornflower Cherub Secondary Grape Toxin Tertiary Orchid Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304137/30413626_350.png[/img] Guardian Male Primary Cornflower Cherub Secondary Purple Toxin Tertiary Mist Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304137/30413627_350.png[/img] Guardian Male Primary Cornflower Cherub Secondary Nightshade Toxin Tertiary Smoke Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303876/30387589_350.png[/img] Pearlcatcher Female Primary Orange Piebald Secondary Sand Spinner Tertiary Radioactive Contour [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303876/30387587_350.png[/img] Pearlcatcher Female Primary Bronze Piebald Secondary Taupe Toxin Tertiary Goldenrod Underbelly
Hey! I just hatched a couple of pretty cute Pearlcatchers and Guardians that I'd like to try and sell/trade! :) I'm new and they aren't necessary the most perfect hatchlings out there, so I'm not asking for much - really, you can just make an offer! Try and be at least a bit reasonable though please! In terms of trade, I would love some cheap accessories (nothing more than like 5 or 6kt, I would feel bad lol) or other cute hatchlings! (Especially Tundras, Wildclaws, and Nocturnes - I don't have any of them atm.)

I'd prefer you'd keep these babies for at least a while, but technically there's no way of me stopping you from exalting them. So just to make sure that the babs get (at the very least) named before descending into the abyss, I ask that you include a cute name for me to give them before I send them out (If I'm given no name I'll do so myself.)

So, without further ado, here they are;

30413625_350.png

Guardian Female

Primary Cornflower Cherub
Secondary Grape Toxin
Tertiary Orchid Glimmer

30413626_350.png

Guardian Male

Secondary Purple Toxin
Tertiary Mist Glimmer

30413627_350.png

Guardian Male

Secondary Nightshade Toxin
Tertiary Smoke Glimmer

30387589_350.png

Pearlcatcher Female

Primary Orange Piebald
Secondary Sand Spinner
Tertiary Radioactive Contour

30387587_350.png

Pearlcatcher Female

Primary Bronze Piebald
Secondary Taupe Toxin
Tertiary Goldenrod Underbelly
newsig.png
Bump :)
Bump :)
newsig.png
Hello there i fell in love with the first one, she is just adorable and would fit my clan. If she is still free i would love to take her, also i would pay for her since i dont really have any dragons to give or accessories so name any number in treasure and you'll get it. :D

@Azellia
Hello there i fell in love with the first one, she is just adorable and would fit my clan. If she is still free i would love to take her, also i would pay for her since i dont really have any dragons to give or accessories so name any number in treasure and you'll get it. :D

@Azellia
@BlackPeaches

Hey, sorry for the late response! I was hoping to sell or trade these babies, but I'm not asking for too much - would 4kt be okay for her? I'm a bit new to the site so I'm not very familiar with pricing, but that seems to be around fodder price for new hatchlings. These guys are only from my first few clutches though so I'm willing to haggle! :)
@BlackPeaches

Hey, sorry for the late response! I was hoping to sell or trade these babies, but I'm not asking for too much - would 4kt be okay for her? I'm a bit new to the site so I'm not very familiar with pricing, but that seems to be around fodder price for new hatchlings. These guys are only from my first few clutches though so I'm willing to haggle! :)
newsig.png
@Azellia

well when you get online send me the trade and i send you 8kt in exchange beacous it is such a beautiful dragon and i wanna help you out since your new so you can buy some nice stuff :D
@Azellia

well when you get online send me the trade and i send you 8kt in exchange beacous it is such a beautiful dragon and i wanna help you out since your new so you can buy some nice stuff :D