Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Luti's Ice Dom Shop
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@ChibiEnvyChan
Ahah, busy is one thing, popular is something else entirely! But the thought was nice, thank you. uwu

But yes, absolutely! Send the treasure over any time. ouob
@ChibiEnvyChan
Ahah, busy is one thing, popular is something else entirely! But the thought was nice, thank you. uwu

But yes, absolutely! Send the treasure over any time. ouob
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle

:D Sure thing. Also Chibi tips. Would you like apparel, food, or random familiars? If food, then let me know which food type(s).
@Lutielle

:D Sure thing. Also Chibi tips. Would you like apparel, food, or random familiars? If food, then let me know which food type(s).
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@Lutielle Oh my bad, my ctrl+C didn't work there ;w;

I meant it to be Accent: Frigid Flight! So

Accent: Sleet Footed x1
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive x1
Accent: Frigid Flight x1
Skin: Solstice Rosette x3
Skin: Aurora Machinery x1

my order would be! Thank you so much pointing that XD I'm sending payments thank you!
@Lutielle Oh my bad, my ctrl+C didn't work there ;w;

I meant it to be Accent: Frigid Flight! So

Accent: Sleet Footed x1
Accent: Frostbitten Fugitive x1
Accent: Frigid Flight x1
Skin: Solstice Rosette x3
Skin: Aurora Machinery x1

my order would be! Thank you so much pointing that XD I'm sending payments thank you!
@Lutielle
May I order 1 each of the festive accents, 1 Solstice Rosette, 1 Thawed Memories, 1 Aurora Machinery, 1 Spirit of Winter Forest, and 1 Runic Roamer please?
@Lutielle
May I order 1 each of the festive accents, 1 Solstice Rosette, 1 Thawed Memories, 1 Aurora Machinery, 1 Spirit of Winter Forest, and 1 Runic Roamer please?
@lutielle

I've gotten my order elsewhere. Thank you!
@lutielle

I've gotten my order elsewhere. Thank you!
@EmberSword
Sure! Your total is 148,750t, send it whenever you'd like.
@EmberSword
Sure! Your total is 148,750t, send it whenever you'd like.
@Lutielle
Hello! If you don't mind, I'd like to get 4 accents/skins: Solstice Rosette, Aurora Machinery, Frigid Flight and Frostbitten Fugitive. That's 119kT, right?
@Lutielle
Hello! If you don't mind, I'd like to get 4 accents/skins: Solstice Rosette, Aurora Machinery, Frigid Flight and Frostbitten Fugitive. That's 119kT, right?
earthshieldl.png
@Soviett
Sure thing! Send it over any time. uwub
@Soviett
Sure thing! Send it over any time. uwub
@Lutielle
I think your math is wrong, I ordered 11 of the accents and skins instead of 5. I sended over enough treasure for 11.
@Lutielle
I think your math is wrong, I ordered 11 of the accents and skins instead of 5. I sended over enough treasure for 11.
@EmberSword
Goodness gracious, you're completely right, so sorry about that! Thanks so much for catching that. uwub
@EmberSword
Goodness gracious, you're completely right, so sorry about that! Thanks so much for catching that. uwub
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31