Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Hatchery] The great work
Hello, here is the Smith. I forge clown and cherub dragons mainly. I project some bogsneak mutations, alchemy progression, etc...

This topic is here to aliment my clan in gold, gem, alchemy components and fresh blood babies to get more diversity in my lair.

The following babies are all clown or cherub and I don't want to keep them. They are to adoption. I need space and resources.

No insta-exalt (think to this poor unnamed baby-forever dragon ='( ),
News appreciated.
We can discuss the price.
You can give to the clan without taking any hatchling at the very moment. I will work as hard as I can to remember this and allow you to get the benefit of this "gift" later, when you want to adopt.

The price base will be precised as soon as possible.

Hello, here is the Smith. I forge clown and cherub dragons mainly. I project some bogsneak mutations, alchemy progression, etc...

This topic is here to aliment my clan in gold, gem, alchemy components and fresh blood babies to get more diversity in my lair.

The following babies are all clown or cherub and I don't want to keep them. They are to adoption. I need space and resources.

No insta-exalt (think to this poor unnamed baby-forever dragon ='( ),
News appreciated.
We can discuss the price.
You can give to the clan without taking any hatchling at the very moment. I will work as hard as I can to remember this and allow you to get the benefit of this "gift" later, when you want to adopt.

The price base will be precised as soon as possible.

Pardon me for my poor english.
I'll adopt the spiral if she is still available?
I'll adopt the spiral if she is still available?
flightrising_banner_by_bekssketches-dazl5h8.jpg
Yes it is ! I send the crossroad ;)
Yes it is ! I send the crossroad ;)
Up o/ Three new hatchlings for adoption o/
Up o/ Three new hatchlings for adoption o/
I can give #2 a Good home!

I promise it will be happy, never hungry and i will take good care fit and give you news every once in a while! (Also, Im making a breeding program, so if you friend me, in a few days i can send you a Coatl or Wildclaw! ^O^)
I can give #2 a Good home!

I promise it will be happy, never hungry and i will take good care fit and give you news every once in a while! (Also, Im making a breeding program, so if you friend me, in a few days i can send you a Coatl or Wildclaw! ^O^)
OpalTides_zpsgfsrmxyv.png
I just updated the post with new informations and now hatchlings to adopt !
I just updated the post with new informations and now hatchlings to adopt !
Up o/
Up o/