Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HOARD CLEARING: Retired Sprites, Skins +
1 2 3
@Clarity
How much for the constellation imp f skin?
@Clarity
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
[quote name="Saphirosa" date=2017-01-25 03:06:08] How much for the constellation imp f skin? [/quote] LAH is 350k treasure so gems/treasure equivalent around that price would be great. Open to offers though :)
Saphirosa wrote on 2017-01-25:

LAH is 350k treasure so gems/treasure equivalent around that price would be great. Open to offers though :)
light_banner.png
[quote name="RoseOfGehenna" date=2017-01-25 02:57:32] How much for the twice dyed cowl? [/quote] LAH right now is 4.5k G or treasure equivalent, but I'm honestly open to offers because that is quite expensive even for me c:
RoseOfGehenna wrote on 2017-01-25:
How much for the twice dyed cowl?

LAH right now is 4.5k G or treasure equivalent, but I'm honestly open to offers because that is quite expensive even for me c:
light_banner.png
How much for constellation skin?
How much for constellation skin?
kZjIfse.gif
@SekkiBalloon - 350k treasure or equivalent!
@SekkiBalloon - 350k treasure or equivalent!
light_banner.png
@Clarity how much for the angel skin for the female imp and the guarded Phoenix skin?
@Clarity how much for the angel skin for the female imp and the guarded Phoenix skin?
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@SaharaPrime - 500G for Guarded Phoenix and 1kG for Mourning Angel, but please offer :)
@SaharaPrime - 500G for Guarded Phoenix and 1kG for Mourning Angel, but please offer :)
light_banner.png
I was thinking to offer a pink-tail mole, silky mole, and a few other items and a g1 unbred mirror female but I think that's a little low

@Clarity
I was thinking to offer a pink-tail mole, silky mole, and a few other items and a g1 unbred mirror female but I think that's a little low

@Clarity
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
Okay !
Okay !
kZjIfse.gif
@SekkiBalloon let me know if you want the constellation skin or something. :)

@SaharaPrime I wouldn't say that's too low, but unfortunately I probably don't have any use for items or dragons if I'm planning to quit :c Check your inbox though ;)

@SekkiBalloon let me know if you want the constellation skin or something. :)

@SaharaPrime I wouldn't say that's too low, but unfortunately I probably don't have any use for items or dragons if I'm planning to quit :c Check your inbox though ;)

light_banner.png
1 2 3