Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey Y'all I'm Gryphon93 (Obviously)
1 2
Come visit my RP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2101573#post_2101573

I am open to friends
Come visit my RP
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2101573#post_2101573

I am open to friends
@gryphon93

Hello, welcome to Flight Rising. ^ ^
@gryphon93

Hello, welcome to Flight Rising. ^ ^
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
Thx, I am still relatively new, but i am working on it
Thx, I am still relatively new, but i am working on it
@gryphon93

I haven't been here long either but once you get the hang of everything it's a ton of fun. :D Got any questions? :)
@gryphon93

I haven't been here long either but once you get the hang of everything it's a ton of fun. :D Got any questions? :)
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
Nope, not currently, thx though
Nope, not currently, thx though
@gryphon93

Okay, well enjoy your time here. ^ ^
@gryphon93

Okay, well enjoy your time here. ^ ^
D9XjOpZ.jpg+8 FR
thx ;-D
thx ;-D
Hey, is there a guide to how fast certain dragons mature?
Hey, is there a guide to how fast certain dragons mature?
And how do you gain more stars?
And how do you gain more stars?
@gryphon93
Hello! You can find info about each type of dragon on the encyclopaedia page. For example, bogsneaks have a "25 day cool down" so, after you breed them they won't be able to breed again until that time is up. And also, if it's a hatchling, you have to wait 25 days until it's 'mature' to breed C: This page may help too but it's just a general overview of breeding

And as for getting more stars, it's to do with the amount of forum posts you've made! C:
@gryphon93
Hello! You can find info about each type of dragon on the encyclopaedia page. For example, bogsneaks have a "25 day cool down" so, after you breed them they won't be able to breed again until that time is up. And also, if it's a hatchling, you have to wait 25 days until it's 'mature' to breed C: This page may help too but it's just a general overview of breeding

And as for getting more stars, it's to do with the amount of forum posts you've made! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2