Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where are all the Crystaline Gala games?
I left Flightrising about oh... a year ago almost and recently came back because Bogsneaks are awesome!

I was looking forward to having fun in the Crystalline Gala and participating in events (I always sort of held back or just didn't try before and made a choice to try and be more active on the site because I want to enjoy it more fully) except...

I'm not finding anything? I always recalled there being fun games of all sorts during the different Elemental Holidays. Challenges, Giveaways, Raffles, Roleplay games and more usually hosted by the Flight who's Element was being celebrated for the week. But I'm just not finding anything this year? I saw one Light Flight specific Coli challenge and one other Coli challenge floating around somewhere else but that's it.

So am I just not looking in the right places or has this tradition died out in the time I was away? (Or was the Ice Flight just not able/interested in setting anything up?)
I left Flightrising about oh... a year ago almost and recently came back because Bogsneaks are awesome!

I was looking forward to having fun in the Crystalline Gala and participating in events (I always sort of held back or just didn't try before and made a choice to try and be more active on the site because I want to enjoy it more fully) except...

I'm not finding anything? I always recalled there being fun games of all sorts during the different Elemental Holidays. Challenges, Giveaways, Raffles, Roleplay games and more usually hosted by the Flight who's Element was being celebrated for the week. But I'm just not finding anything this year? I saw one Light Flight specific Coli challenge and one other Coli challenge floating around somewhere else but that's it.

So am I just not looking in the right places or has this tradition died out in the time I was away? (Or was the Ice Flight just not able/interested in setting anything up?)
@HauntZone :D You want this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2092302
@HauntZone :D You want this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2092302
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin THANK YOU! I was so sad thinking that events during the elemental holidays might have died out. I appreciate you taking a moment to link me to the hub!
@Lonin THANK YOU! I was so sad thinking that events during the elemental holidays might have died out. I appreciate you taking a moment to link me to the hub!