Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | { The Secret Hatchery } New Hathclings!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 381 382
Bump!
Bump!
Thanks!
Thanks!
CK1QM1M.png95010025.png94903983.png94679029.png95010033.png45872.png
@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @thatjubi @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Aurealis @JD1620 (red range wings only) @Everwinged @Obscaenus @Nekomancer77 (new pair) @Faustien (mates for Limone - males) @YamMaster @Jon @iokru

My Bird Enthusiast pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below. (Plus for my general pinglist some surprise hatchlings from a project nest!)

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy them first.

If you would rather be removed from the list, just let me know.

All sold!

Surprise Nest - including XYY (if only it had had teal primary)!
(These will be on the auction house tonight as they are not an official pair, but let me know if you want one!)

ALL SOLD!

@Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @thatjubi @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Aurealis @JD1620 (red range wings only) @Everwinged @Obscaenus @Nekomancer77 (new pair) @Faustien (mates for Limone - males) @YamMaster @Jon @iokru

My Bird Enthusiast pair's nest has just hatched, please find their hatchlings below. (Plus for my general pinglist some surprise hatchlings from a project nest!)

These hatchlings won't be listed on the auction house until tomorrow, so you have an opportunity to buy them first.

All sold!

Surprise Nest - including XYY (if only it had had teal primary)!
(These will be on the auction house tonight as they are not an official pair, but let me know if you want one!)

ALL SOLD!

@QueenBatman @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @thatjubi @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Aurealis @Everwinged @Obscaenus

My Brand New Pair's nest has just hatched (so new I still need a name and card for them!), please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@QueenBatman @Sarra @PPixelNinja216 @halloqueen @chronoimp (do not ping for Tuxedo Tigers, Silver Wolf, Snow Angel or Mono Dragons) @SilverDragon95 @thatjubi @Shewolf13 @sleepingkings @Pieeee @RustedCoyote @Aurealis @Everwinged @Obscaenus

My Brand New Pair's nest has just hatched (so new I still need a name and card for them!), please find their hatchlings below.

ALL SOLD!

@ancientsecrets I love the first two for Zygrade but I have no space right now x.x if you don't sell them, would you mind messaging me? (hopefully I'll sell a dragon in that time lol)
@ancientsecrets I love the first two for Zygrade but I have no space right now x.x if you don't sell them, would you mind messaging me? (hopefully I'll sell a dragon in that time lol)
jEMgX6P.png
@ancientsecrets I would love to buy your tarnish cherub female!! ^^
@ancientsecrets I would love to buy your tarnish cherub female!! ^^
@QueenBatman
If you have a preference, I can put one of them on hold for you as long as you give me an idea of how long I'd need to hold him.

@YamMaster
Sure thing, I'll set the crossroads up for you now! Would you like to be removed from the list?
@QueenBatman
If you have a preference, I can put one of them on hold for you as long as you give me an idea of how long I'd need to hold him.

@YamMaster
Sure thing, I'll set the crossroads up for you now! Would you like to be removed from the list?
@ancientsecrets I prefer the first and I am going to wait one more day to see if anything gets sold, if not I will exalt room for her :)
@ancientsecrets I prefer the first and I am going to wait one more day to see if anything gets sold, if not I will exalt room for her :)
jEMgX6P.png
@QueenBatman
Alright, I'll put the double radioactive on hold for you. Feel free to send me a crossroads when you have space and I'll reply the next I'm on. ^.-.^ I'm guessing you'd like to be removed from the pinglist?
@QueenBatman
Alright, I'll put the double radioactive on hold for you. Feel free to send me a crossroads when you have space and I'll reply the next I'm on. ^.-.^ I'm guessing you'd like to be removed from the pinglist?
@ancientsecrets yes please :)
@ancientsecrets yes please :)
jEMgX6P.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 381 382