Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | can't scroll
If I'm looking at the "?" mark information in the right-hand side of the screen, I can't scroll down! I encountered this bug, and the "continue" button, wasn't on the screen, so I had to reload and try again! Please help!
If I'm looking at the "?" mark information in the right-hand side of the screen, I can't scroll down! I encountered this bug, and the "continue" button, wasn't on the screen, so I had to reload and try again! Please help!
@lordofthelands, which tutorial was showing? I didn't get it to happen for me but I only tried a couple.
@lordofthelands, which tutorial was showing? I didn't get it to happen for me but I only tried a couple.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
I'm not sure, but i had just started, might have been nesting grounds.
I'm not sure, but i had just started, might have been nesting grounds.
Found it! It was for the hoard. I was on a laptop, and the scroll didn't work.
Found it! It was for the hoard. I was on a laptop, and the scroll didn't work.
@lordofthelands, hmmmmm, it's working correctly for me in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, using both mouse and touchpad, on my Macbook. What browser are you using? P.S. Teehee: [quote name="lordofthelands" date="2013-07-01 15:50:09" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=225626#240666"]for the hoard[/quote]
@lordofthelands, hmmmmm, it's working correctly for me in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, using both mouse and touchpad, on my Macbook. What browser are you using?

P.S. Teehee:
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Google Chrome, but the laptop I was using at the time had a semi-broken trackpad, witch you can't scroll with, like normal.
Google Chrome, but the laptop I was using at the time had a semi-broken trackpad, witch you can't scroll with, like normal.