Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Closed) The School for the Unwanted
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38
@birddoq @Blizzardwing @Silvershadowcat @Danilion (gonna use this format from now on, I use it in another rp and it works for me :) )

~Imra~

Imra looks up at everybody, her mood starting to brighten. "Thank you all, maybe we could do something else fun," she said before noticing an armored pearlcatcher join the group. She turned to Mineral. "It's okay, none of you upset me," she assured. "I just didn't want to disappoint any of you, but it's fine now!" She looked at Blizzard, still smiling. "Nice to meet you Blizzard, I'm Imra! So you and Donder are paired together? Cool, good luck with training. I don't think the size difference matters, it's the skills and reflexes that really count!"

"Um, by the way, I..." She wanted to say it, she wanted to, but she didn't know how Blizzard would react. "I really like your armor," she complemented quickly. "I think it suits you nicely!" She blushed after that, feeling a little flustered.

~Soul~

Soul tapped his claw on the desk, slowly becoming bored. He thought about walking around some more, but he dismissed that thought, before coming back to it. He turned his head to Maka, apologetically smiling. "You mind if I walk around the school? Class isn't starting and I'm kind of bored," he asked. "As long as you stay out of trouble," she answered. Soul stood and left history, trying to find the entrance. When he did, he saw a group of dragons gathered; he recognized Imra in the group and somewhat recognized the pearlcatcher as the one he had seen before entering his dorm. He didn't want to disturb them, so he started walking away. But Imra saw him and waved. "Hey Soul!" she shouted to him. "You should come over here and meet everybody!"

He closed his eyes and smiled, then turned to walk over to the group. He felt so large compared to everybody else except the other imperial. He hoped not to scare anybody, especially the two faes. "Hello," he said to all of them, unsure of what else to say.
@birddoq @Blizzardwing @Silvershadowcat @Danilion (gonna use this format from now on, I use it in another rp and it works for me :) )

~Imra~

Imra looks up at everybody, her mood starting to brighten. "Thank you all, maybe we could do something else fun," she said before noticing an armored pearlcatcher join the group. She turned to Mineral. "It's okay, none of you upset me," she assured. "I just didn't want to disappoint any of you, but it's fine now!" She looked at Blizzard, still smiling. "Nice to meet you Blizzard, I'm Imra! So you and Donder are paired together? Cool, good luck with training. I don't think the size difference matters, it's the skills and reflexes that really count!"

"Um, by the way, I..." She wanted to say it, she wanted to, but she didn't know how Blizzard would react. "I really like your armor," she complemented quickly. "I think it suits you nicely!" She blushed after that, feeling a little flustered.

~Soul~

Soul tapped his claw on the desk, slowly becoming bored. He thought about walking around some more, but he dismissed that thought, before coming back to it. He turned his head to Maka, apologetically smiling. "You mind if I walk around the school? Class isn't starting and I'm kind of bored," he asked. "As long as you stay out of trouble," she answered. Soul stood and left history, trying to find the entrance. When he did, he saw a group of dragons gathered; he recognized Imra in the group and somewhat recognized the pearlcatcher as the one he had seen before entering his dorm. He didn't want to disturb them, so he started walking away. But Imra saw him and waved. "Hey Soul!" she shouted to him. "You should come over here and meet everybody!"

He closed his eyes and smiled, then turned to walk over to the group. He felt so large compared to everybody else except the other imperial. He hoped not to scare anybody, especially the two faes. "Hello," he said to all of them, unsure of what else to say.
xk7ymDQ.png
Blizzard blinked, surprised at the friendliness of the others. She politely lowered her head towards the imperial. "Thank you." She tried to keep her voice even. Imperials were much bigger up close and it made her feel tiny.

Then the wildclaw spoke up and she turned to her. "Hello Imra. I agree about the size thing. Never judge an opponent by size alone." Her mouth twitched upward slightly at the wildclaw's next comment. "Thanks. I've had it for as long as I can remember." Which isn't very long. She thought to herself. Remembering what she had found out about the armour, on an impulse she said "it was a gift."

Her gaze shifted to another imperial whom Imra had called over. It was the one who had talked with the coatl and another imperial during lunch. She tilted her head. "Hello."
Blizzard blinked, surprised at the friendliness of the others. She politely lowered her head towards the imperial. "Thank you." She tried to keep her voice even. Imperials were much bigger up close and it made her feel tiny.

Then the wildclaw spoke up and she turned to her. "Hello Imra. I agree about the size thing. Never judge an opponent by size alone." Her mouth twitched upward slightly at the wildclaw's next comment. "Thanks. I've had it for as long as I can remember." Which isn't very long. She thought to herself. Remembering what she had found out about the armour, on an impulse she said "it was a gift."

Her gaze shifted to another imperial whom Imra had called over. It was the one who had talked with the coatl and another imperial during lunch. She tilted her head. "Hello."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Mineral greeted the new imperial with a smile, glad to see someone more his size. He had started to feel self conscious from the ever growing group of dragons, along with that fact that he was the largest dragon there. "Hey there, I'm Mineral. I don't think I've seen you around before, what have you been up to?" He asked, itching to find something to do with his friends before a teacher found them all and told them to get back to class.
Mineral greeted the new imperial with a smile, glad to see someone more his size. He had started to feel self conscious from the ever growing group of dragons, along with that fact that he was the largest dragon there. "Hey there, I'm Mineral. I don't think I've seen you around before, what have you been up to?" He asked, itching to find something to do with his friends before a teacher found them all and told them to get back to class.
OOf4SrF.gif
Hopefully I'll get the hang of this someday -Umbrella 2017
A shallow cough came from the top of the stairs, the head master staring down at the group before he began down towards them. "Walk with me, all of you." He directs as he made his way outside and to the main gate. Crimson eyed the group as they began to appear, holding her tongue as the head master lead them out into the wheat field. He said nothing as he lead them towards the forest that Donder's deer friend had darted off into. Upon entering the sunlight seemed to nearly vanish due to the heavy amount of leaves before the head master stopped and sat upon a small hill. His eyes were upon the group before he chuckled slightly. "I had a feeling you'd be the free spirits this year. Some of you I've had with me for years... However you remained in the grounds."
A shallow cough came from the top of the stairs, the head master staring down at the group before he began down towards them. "Walk with me, all of you." He directs as he made his way outside and to the main gate. Crimson eyed the group as they began to appear, holding her tongue as the head master lead them out into the wheat field. He said nothing as he lead them towards the forest that Donder's deer friend had darted off into. Upon entering the sunlight seemed to nearly vanish due to the heavy amount of leaves before the head master stopped and sat upon a small hill. His eyes were upon the group before he chuckled slightly. "I had a feeling you'd be the free spirits this year. Some of you I've had with me for years... However you remained in the grounds."
r7LsxK2.png
Donder || Tagged: Elderberry, Mineral, Imra, Blizzard, Soul, Headmaster Norchu || Current Class: none

Donder followed the headmaster, curious and heavily intrigued by why he was leading them outside the walls. Hadn't he just gotten a scolding from Crimson for doing the very same thing? Looking back to his Commander, his frill perked in questioning before he realized he had fallen behind, bounding to catch up. "Free spirits...?" He was the first to speak. "What do you mean, headmaster?" He looked past the headmaster, to see a deer staring back at him. His crest twitched in even more questioning. That's not the same deer, is it?
Donder || Tagged: Elderberry, Mineral, Imra, Blizzard, Soul, Headmaster Norchu || Current Class: none

Donder followed the headmaster, curious and heavily intrigued by why he was leading them outside the walls. Hadn't he just gotten a scolding from Crimson for doing the very same thing? Looking back to his Commander, his frill perked in questioning before he realized he had fallen behind, bounding to catch up. "Free spirits...?" He was the first to speak. "What do you mean, headmaster?" He looked past the headmaster, to see a deer staring back at him. His crest twitched in even more questioning. That's not the same deer, is it?
"I mean simply you have an awakening within you. Your creative spirits are so wild with freedom they tease at the seams they have been locked behind for years. The aspects of the freedom beyond the gates was enough to spark an idea. Here my young students, lies your chance to reach to that source and let it all out. The forest will hold the magic and secrets." He explains before he to glanced at the deer, who in turn tosses his head slightly and bounded away. With a small hum the head master looks back to the group. "Why don't you begin us Donder, reach into your power and let it out at a tree or rock; or perhaps the ground."
"I mean simply you have an awakening within you. Your creative spirits are so wild with freedom they tease at the seams they have been locked behind for years. The aspects of the freedom beyond the gates was enough to spark an idea. Here my young students, lies your chance to reach to that source and let it all out. The forest will hold the magic and secrets." He explains before he to glanced at the deer, who in turn tosses his head slightly and bounded away. With a small hum the head master looks back to the group. "Why don't you begin us Donder, reach into your power and let it out at a tree or rock; or perhaps the ground."
r7LsxK2.png
Blizzard stiffened at the appearance of the headmaster. Are we in trouble? We probably are. Great, I'm going to get in trouble with the headmaster on the first day. She silently walked after him, not wanting to get in any more trouble then she thought they might be in. "I haven't left the grounds since I entered, sir," she said quietly, almost whispering. Her claws dug into the ground and her tail twitched, the only two signs she showed that marked her nervousness. She watched the headmaster carefully, trying to figure out how upset he was with them.
Blizzard stiffened at the appearance of the headmaster. Are we in trouble? We probably are. Great, I'm going to get in trouble with the headmaster on the first day. She silently walked after him, not wanting to get in any more trouble then she thought they might be in. "I haven't left the grounds since I entered, sir," she said quietly, almost whispering. Her claws dug into the ground and her tail twitched, the only two signs she showed that marked her nervousness. She watched the headmaster carefully, trying to figure out how upset he was with them.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it

Donder's crest flared in bewilderment. "Headmaster, I-I don't know what you mean.. power? You mean my magic? I-I guess I could..." The Fae said, tripping over his words. He looked back to the rest of the group, looking to see if they had the slightest idea of what was going on. Then, gulping, he bowed his head towards the ground, his runes beginning to pulsate with stored power as he started reaping it from the grounds around him. With a crackle of lightning, a electric blue pulse spiraled out rapidly from the ground where Donder sat, shaking the earth and uprooting small trees and turning over small boulders. He flinched, quickly looking back at his group to make sure he didn't hurt anyone.

Donder's crest flared in bewilderment. "Headmaster, I-I don't know what you mean.. power? You mean my magic? I-I guess I could..." The Fae said, tripping over his words. He looked back to the rest of the group, looking to see if they had the slightest idea of what was going on. Then, gulping, he bowed his head towards the ground, his runes beginning to pulsate with stored power as he started reaping it from the grounds around him. With a crackle of lightning, a electric blue pulse spiraled out rapidly from the ground where Donder sat, shaking the earth and uprooting small trees and turning over small boulders. He flinched, quickly looking back at his group to make sure he didn't hurt anyone.
However just like that, the forest made a low groaning noise and fixed itself before their very eyes. As if Donder had not done any spell at all, things went on perfectly normal. "So much power, I never would have expected such things." The head master says in slight awe as he watched Donder. "Why don't you sit and rest, no need to over do it and faint." He offers him before looking to the next in the group. "Why don't you show us your powers untamed?"

(Whoever wants to go
However just like that, the forest made a low groaning noise and fixed itself before their very eyes. As if Donder had not done any spell at all, things went on perfectly normal. "So much power, I never would have expected such things." The head master says in slight awe as he watched Donder. "Why don't you sit and rest, no need to over do it and faint." He offers him before looking to the next in the group. "Why don't you show us your powers untamed?"

(Whoever wants to go
r7LsxK2.png
Blizzard blinked, slightly annoyed her comment was not heard but understanding that she had been quiet, fearful she might be punished for speaking back. Do I even have a power? I can't recall. "I don't know if I have one, sir," she said in reply to the headmaster's request. She shifted her talons, slightly uncomfortable at having to admit that when everyone else most likely had one.
Blizzard blinked, slightly annoyed her comment was not heard but understanding that she had been quiet, fearful she might be punished for speaking back. Do I even have a power? I can't recall. "I don't know if I have one, sir," she said in reply to the headmaster's request. She shifted her talons, slightly uncomfortable at having to admit that when everyone else most likely had one.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 37 38