Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Closed) The School for the Unwanted
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38
(@tygaleon *pokes*)

Schatten went through her magick class happily. Most of the lessons were things she already knew but it was still fun nonetheless. Her favourite part was when the teacher allowed them each to practice some magick on their own. She of course tried to speak with one of her usual spirits but sadly none responded. With one last bit of hope, she imagined Cipher in her head and began a quiet chant to summon the deceased tundra. Cipher flickered into existence for a heartbeat before vanishing, a pained look upon her dead face. Schatten felt slightly better that Cipher had actually come this time but she also was more distressed at the look Cipher had given her. Sighing, she exited the magick classroom and began wandering aimlessly around the school, not really certain of where she was going.

Blizzard left history and walked towards the entrance, wanting to get outside. Being inside for so long around strange dragons had made her feel suffocated. She supposed she wasn't a very social dragon. A small hiss escaped her mouth. It was such a pain to not remember anything about her past except her name. She didn't even remember her personality or likes or dislikes. Why did this have to happen to me? She asked herself as she walked, trying to find the entrance area.
(@tygaleon *pokes*)

Schatten went through her magick class happily. Most of the lessons were things she already knew but it was still fun nonetheless. Her favourite part was when the teacher allowed them each to practice some magick on their own. She of course tried to speak with one of her usual spirits but sadly none responded. With one last bit of hope, she imagined Cipher in her head and began a quiet chant to summon the deceased tundra. Cipher flickered into existence for a heartbeat before vanishing, a pained look upon her dead face. Schatten felt slightly better that Cipher had actually come this time but she also was more distressed at the look Cipher had given her. Sighing, she exited the magick classroom and began wandering aimlessly around the school, not really certain of where she was going.

Blizzard left history and walked towards the entrance, wanting to get outside. Being inside for so long around strange dragons had made her feel suffocated. She supposed she wasn't a very social dragon. A small hiss escaped her mouth. It was such a pain to not remember anything about her past except her name. She didn't even remember her personality or likes or dislikes. Why did this have to happen to me? She asked herself as she walked, trying to find the entrance area.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
When you realize creams jut been sitting waiting for math this whole time.
When you realize creams jut been sitting waiting for math this whole time.
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
(technically we are just kinda in that void until the bell rings or someone else talks XD)
(technically we are just kinda in that void until the bell rings or someone else talks XD)
CHI1edL.png tM6I6Ww.png
(I'm waiting on tygaleon to respond and then Rahoul and Cerin will be in math with you two for more interaction if you choose to)
(I'm waiting on tygaleon to respond and then Rahoul and Cerin will be in math with you two for more interaction if you choose to)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Mmmk.
Jumps into the void waiting
Mmmk.
Jumps into the void waiting
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
(hey everyone sorry for not being on I'm busy with moving)

Mineral shook his head, "No need to be sorry, if you don't want to do it you don't have to. It would be a bad idea to get caught again anyway." He then turned to see that Imra had a somber look on her face. He tilted his head, worried it was something that they had done. "Are you alright? I hope I didn't say something to upset you,,"
(hey everyone sorry for not being on I'm busy with moving)

Mineral shook his head, "No need to be sorry, if you don't want to do it you don't have to. It would be a bad idea to get caught again anyway." He then turned to see that Imra had a somber look on her face. He tilted his head, worried it was something that they had done. "Are you alright? I hope I didn't say something to upset you,,"
OOf4SrF.gif
Hopefully I'll get the hang of this someday -Umbrella 2017
Elderberry sighed. She wanted to do something exciting not sit around talking about it. Still she felt concern for Imra and gave her what she hoped to be a reassuring smile. "Its fine, we can do something else..." She trailed of geting more excited "if we find a cumulous seal maybe we can put it in a fountain or something..." Elderberry furrowed her brow thinking "do any of you have some ideas?"
Elderberry sighed. She wanted to do something exciting not sit around talking about it. Still she felt concern for Imra and gave her what she hoped to be a reassuring smile. "Its fine, we can do something else..." She trailed of geting more excited "if we find a cumulous seal maybe we can put it in a fountain or something..." Elderberry furrowed her brow thinking "do any of you have some ideas?"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Donder || Tagged: Elderberry, Mineral, Imra, Blizzard || Current Class: none

Donder bit his lip, trying to think of something to do to cheer the Wildclaw up. His crest perked as he laid eyes on Blizzard. "Blizzard! Over here!" He called, waving his talons in the air. "Come on, join the party." He looked at the rest of the group. "That's Blizzard. She's also a Reaper at the school. Commander paired me up with her, so we're partners. I guess to kind of help each other out and learn together." His crest twitched as he thought about what Beli had said to him earlier. "Reapers are usually paired up to do training." He grimaced, the thought of going against such a bigger dragon in combat very unappealing.
Donder || Tagged: Elderberry, Mineral, Imra, Blizzard || Current Class: none

Donder bit his lip, trying to think of something to do to cheer the Wildclaw up. His crest perked as he laid eyes on Blizzard. "Blizzard! Over here!" He called, waving his talons in the air. "Come on, join the party." He looked at the rest of the group. "That's Blizzard. She's also a Reaper at the school. Commander paired me up with her, so we're partners. I guess to kind of help each other out and learn together." His crest twitched as he thought about what Beli had said to him earlier. "Reapers are usually paired up to do training." He grimaced, the thought of going against such a bigger dragon in combat very unappealing.
Blizzard looked up as Donder's voice reached her ears. Silently, she walked over to them, her gaze scanning the other dragons, even the ones she had talked with earlier. "Um, hello." She said, a bit nervous. It felt like she was going through the day constantly nervous, lonely or agitated. Her gaze lingered on the imperial, taking in his massive size. Catching Donder's grimace out of the corner of her eye, she turned to look back at him and tilted her head ever so slightly.
Blizzard looked up as Donder's voice reached her ears. Silently, she walked over to them, her gaze scanning the other dragons, even the ones she had talked with earlier. "Um, hello." She said, a bit nervous. It felt like she was going through the day constantly nervous, lonely or agitated. Her gaze lingered on the imperial, taking in his massive size. Catching Donder's grimace out of the corner of her eye, she turned to look back at him and tilted her head ever so slightly.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Mineral dipped his head towards Blizzard in a greeting. "Yes, we've met before briefly if I can recall correctly. Good luck with training you two, It seems kind of odd that you would be paired together despite size the size difference but I'm sure you can do it."
Mineral dipped his head towards Blizzard in a greeting. "Yes, we've met before briefly if I can recall correctly. Good luck with training you two, It seems kind of odd that you would be paired together despite size the size difference but I'm sure you can do it."
OOf4SrF.gif
Hopefully I'll get the hang of this someday -Umbrella 2017
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38