Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends and a rp partner!
1 2
Hey guys, Im new, joined this week and I want to find some friends to talk too and some people to rp with! I Love fantasy and sci-fi rp... Just anything out of the ordinary really! Please feel free to message me too, I dont bite!
Hey guys, Im new, joined this week and I want to find some friends to talk too and some people to rp with! I Love fantasy and sci-fi rp... Just anything out of the ordinary really! Please feel free to message me too, I dont bite!
@OkuriOkami

You are welcome to be my friend! :) I'm always looking for new people to talk to!
@OkuriOkami

You are welcome to be my friend! :) I'm always looking for new people to talk to!
ZLcr9dC.gif
@OkuriOkami
Hi! Nice to meet newbies ^^ I may become your friend if you can understand my not-native style of writing.
/that feeling when you like to rp but cannot do it in English ;-;/
@OkuriOkami
Hi! Nice to meet newbies ^^ I may become your friend if you can understand my not-native style of writing.
/that feeling when you like to rp but cannot do it in English ;-;/
466w8yC.png
Welcome welcome, @OkuriOkami! The Elsewhere clan is always looking for new allies and friends to fold into the family.

I'm also happy to toss ideas back and forth for RPs. Brainstorming is fun :D
Welcome welcome, @OkuriOkami! The Elsewhere clan is always looking for new allies and friends to fold into the family.

I'm also happy to toss ideas back and forth for RPs. Brainstorming is fun :D
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
@Elsewhere

What are clans?? and thank you! ;3

@HummerBeat If you are willing to try to rp in English I can bare with you! Or I can just use translators x3 Though you know how those are!
@Elsewhere

What are clans?? and thank you! ;3

@HummerBeat If you are willing to try to rp in English I can bare with you! Or I can just use translators x3 Though you know how those are!

If you look on your user profile, it'll say "OkuriOkami's Clan" at the top. Clan's just another term for like...your dragons as a group ^^; So within each Flight (earth, wind, water etc.) there are clans of dragons. As in, the users who play. Make sense :o?

If you look on your user profile, it'll say "OkuriOkami's Clan" at the top. Clan's just another term for like...your dragons as a group ^^; So within each Flight (earth, wind, water etc.) there are clans of dragons. As in, the users who play. Make sense :o?
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
Potato
Potato
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Eldarowability [img]http://i.imgur.com/RqmsAJN.gif[/img] I think so ! Thats cool, how do you join??
@Eldarowability
RqmsAJN.gif

I think so ! Thats cool, how do you join??
[quote name="OkuriOkami" date=2017-01-18 19:43:20] @Eldarowability [img]http://i.imgur.com/RqmsAJN.gif[/img] I think so ! Thats cool, how do you join?? [/quote] Join what?
OkuriOkami wrote on 2017-01-18:
@Eldarowability
RqmsAJN.gif

I think so ! Thats cool, how do you join??
Join what?
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Nvm I figured it out xD ahhh sorry!

@Eldarowability

Do you like the gif??
Nvm I figured it out xD ahhh sorry!

@Eldarowability

Do you like the gif??
1 2