Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Vamonkea's Art!~ [dragons+humans!]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Vamonkea Please add me to your pinglist!
@Vamonkea Please add me to your pinglist!
@Vamonkea
He looks wonderful!
Thank you so much!
I'm sending over the second half of payment now. <3
@Vamonkea
He looks wonderful!
Thank you so much!
I'm sending over the second half of payment now. <3
@Vamonkea
Wow it looks awesome! Thank you so much :) I will be sending you that payment asap.
@Vamonkea
Wow it looks awesome! Thank you so much :) I will be sending you that payment asap.
ECNdq9d.png
@Vamonkea
Could I get a version of my commission that is 500 pixels wide so I can put it in Light and Dark's bios? I would like the transparent background with speech bubbles.
@Vamonkea
Could I get a version of my commission that is 500 pixels wide so I can put it in Light and Dark's bios? I would like the transparent background with speech bubbles.
ECNdq9d.png
@Vamonkea

Could you add me to the pinglist?
@Vamonkea

Could you add me to the pinglist?
QRGX8WO.png
@Vamonkea could i please be added to your pinglist?
@Vamonkea could i please be added to your pinglist?
@Fluffesu I'm glad you like it! Thank you for your business. @SunDragon Here is the resized version! Photoshop says it is 500px, but if somehow it lied or I messed up saving it or something wacky like that, just let me know and I'll fix it up! [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/8aed/f/2017/017/3/7/snek3small_by_vamonkea-davsz0u.png[/img] http://orig10.deviantart.net/8aed/f/2017/017/3/7/snek3small_by_vamonkea-davsz0u.png @ghosthymn @Ashrae @TheFriskyHyena Added!
@Fluffesu I'm glad you like it! Thank you for your business.
@SunDragon Here is the resized version! Photoshop says it is 500px, but if somehow it lied or I messed up saving it or something wacky like that, just let me know and I'll fix it up!
snek3small_by_vamonkea-davsz0u.png
http://orig10.deviantart.net/8aed/f/2017/017/3/7/snek3small_by_vamonkea-davsz0u.png
@ghosthymn @Ashrae @TheFriskyHyena Added!
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@Vamonkea
Thank you! That's perfect :)
@Vamonkea
Thank you! That's perfect :)
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Np! I'm glad you like it.
@SunDragon Np! I'm glad you like it.
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngSgonDOb.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
@Marceline @Wintre @Akal @tennisbutt @razu @Anubiis @WhiteMantis @nemodave @Romarin @BloodyBunny @tehcoffeezombie @Witchfire @ishoji @YetDarker @Cjcsp @Killunia @Kaelum @Draconawitches @Aehdncl @KittyCheshire @Credence @alxq @SimpleMinded @Mature @Silverlily1 @ghosthymn @Ashrae @TheFriskyHyena

Two slots are now open for anyone on the ping list. If anyone is on the ping list but no longer wants to be, let me know and I'll remove you.
@Marceline @Wintre @Akal @tennisbutt @razu @Anubiis @WhiteMantis @nemodave @Romarin @BloodyBunny @tehcoffeezombie @Witchfire @ishoji @YetDarker @Cjcsp @Killunia @Kaelum @Draconawitches @Aehdncl @KittyCheshire @Credence @alxq @SimpleMinded @Mature @Silverlily1 @ghosthymn @Ashrae @TheFriskyHyena

Two slots are now open for anyone on the ping list. If anyone is on the ping list but no longer wants to be, let me know and I'll remove you.
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25