Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 132
Found one that's missing in the list:

Living in arcane-infused fields does strange things to this variety of mouse. All that matters is they’re magically delicious.
Satin Mouse
Found one that's missing in the list:

Living in arcane-infused fields does strange things to this variety of mouse. All that matters is they’re magically delicious.
Satin Mouse
@MuttMeat

It's already listed, there aren't any new questions at the moment.
@MuttMeat

It's already listed, there aren't any new questions at the moment.
@maki

Sorry 'bout that! I didn't see it on the first page, so, assuming it could be edited, I thought it hadn't been added in yet.
@maki

Sorry 'bout that! I didn't see it on the first page, so, assuming it could be edited, I thought it hadn't been added in yet.
@Maki
You spelled ''Noogle'' When it's actually ''Noggle'' in the question ''Which of the following opponents is not encountered in the Rainsong Jungle in the coliseum?''
@Maki
You spelled ''Noogle'' When it's actually ''Noggle'' in the question ''Which of the following opponents is not encountered in the Rainsong Jungle in the coliseum?''
QC0bKzc.jpg
@maki - confused, answered question "which dragon has a forked tongue..." with your response "mirror" but Tomo claims it is coatl - which is right?
@maki - confused, answered question "which dragon has a forked tongue..." with your response "mirror" but Tomo claims it is coatl - which is right?
@IceStar9

Thanks, I changed it.

@Canyouseemenow

The answer in the guide is Coatl:
Quote:
Which of the following dragon species has a forked tongue?
Coatl Dragons

@IceStar9

Thanks, I changed it.

@Canyouseemenow

The answer in the guide is Coatl:
Quote:
Which of the following dragon species has a forked tongue?
Coatl Dragons

@maki thank you, appears I read question from one line and answer from one below ^_^ want to also add my thanks for the work you do on the guide - have only been on FR since mid October and I would not get anywhere with Tomo without it lol
@maki thank you, appears I read question from one line and answer from one below ^_^ want to also add my thanks for the work you do on the guide - have only been on FR since mid October and I would not get anywhere with Tomo without it lol
bump to the top
bump to the top
Please consider pinging me before exalting your gen1s.
Trading Exalts for Familiars
In case it hasn't been noted,

Swipp will trade a Darksong Haori in exchange for which combination of items?
Dusk Jadevine and Shadow Runestone
In case it hasn't been noted,

Swipp will trade a Darksong Haori in exchange for which combination of items?
Dusk Jadevine and Shadow Runestone
@Maki thank you so much for taking the time to create this! As a newer player the treasure from trivia has really helped me get situated, reach goals and earn and even learn a bit about the game!

@FerreTrip sorry to butt in, but I believe I've already seen that question on the guide. Just wanted to give you a quick answer since I can!
@Maki thank you so much for taking the time to create this! As a newer player the treasure from trivia has really helped me get situated, reach goals and earn and even learn a bit about the game!

@FerreTrip sorry to butt in, but I believe I've already seen that question on the guide. Just wanted to give you a quick answer since I can!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 132