Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I just needed to show you guys
[center]My progen now that she's all gened up I LOVE HER NOW FINALLY Her colors are weird but they work? Probably because of the poison I put on her LOL. It brings all the colors together :'D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15847306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158474/15847306_350.png[/img] [/url] Just so you can really see how far she's come: This was her originally [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=44&auth=6d24eb3d90b5cbe284d8c68a8b0c0ba61daaa8c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Like a naked mole rat. Now I can't wait to work on her lore! And I need a new name for her.... HMMMMMMM ANY SUGGESTIONS? Also apparel... I might give her more later I'm not sure. Any recommendations? [/center]
My progen now that she's all gened up

I LOVE HER NOW FINALLY

Her colors are weird but they work? Probably because of the poison I put on her LOL. It brings all the colors together :'D

15847306_350.png

Just so you can really see how far she's come: This was her originally
dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=33&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=44&auth=6d24eb3d90b5cbe284d8c68a8b0c0ba61daaa8c7&dummyext=prev.png
Like a naked mole rat.

Now I can't wait to work on her lore! And I need a new name for her.... HMMMMMMM

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Also apparel... I might give her more later I'm not sure. Any recommendations?
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
Woo! I can't believe she went from looking like a skinned rat to this. LOL
Woo! I can't believe she went from looking like a skinned rat to this. LOL
*whistle* That's some change!
*whistle* That's some change!
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@Minnowfish

I KNOW. I am so glad. Finally I love my progen. I feel accomplished.

@AnacronicCobra

Yes it is. LOL. I had to. I couldn't stand to see her in my lair anymore. I just wasn't feeling it :/ Maybe when I first joined I did but then I started seeing her as a naked mole rat and it made me sad :C
@Minnowfish

I KNOW. I am so glad. Finally I love my progen. I feel accomplished.

@AnacronicCobra

Yes it is. LOL. I had to. I couldn't stand to see her in my lair anymore. I just wasn't feeling it :/ Maybe when I first joined I did but then I started seeing her as a naked mole rat and it made me sad :C
Wait but... did you scatter scroll?
Wait but... did you scatter scroll?
@Linzabeth

I did! 3 times? 4 times? I think 4 times. The second one she was like a dark dark blue with pink wings, then the third time she was a bright blue with bright yellow wings (not awful but too bright for me) and then just now I got these colors that are weird but more subdued and I like them! I feel like they're more me. Ya know? (:
@Linzabeth

I did! 3 times? 4 times? I think 4 times. The second one she was like a dark dark blue with pink wings, then the third time she was a bright blue with bright yellow wings (not awful but too bright for me) and then just now I got these colors that are weird but more subdued and I like them! I feel like they're more me. Ya know? (:
Totally! I'm just so sleep deprived I actually sat here for a few minutes going "wait but the... wings are... different colours..."

Like a goof before remembering scatter was a thing
Totally! I'm just so sleep deprived I actually sat here for a few minutes going "wait but the... wings are... different colours..."

Like a goof before remembering scatter was a thing