Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New & super addicted
What up! I Just joined today, been playing all late afternoon/evening and I love it!

I've played a bunch of games, bought a couple dragons to breed, grinded the coliseum for a bit and am just having a great time boppin around doing all the stuff there is to do.

Just thought I'd make a post to say a little hello, since it's one of the things I haven't done yet. :)
What up! I Just joined today, been playing all late afternoon/evening and I love it!

I've played a bunch of games, bought a couple dragons to breed, grinded the coliseum for a bit and am just having a great time boppin around doing all the stuff there is to do.

Just thought I'd make a post to say a little hello, since it's one of the things I haven't done yet. :)
@lavaskunk

Welcome! What do you enjoy the best so far?
@lavaskunk

Welcome! What do you enjoy the best so far?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I'm sure it will be breeding dragons, but since it's only my first day I'm enjoying the Coliseum mostly to just discover all the things that can drop.

Just got my first Familiar, so super stoked on that right now!
I'm sure it will be breeding dragons, but since it's only my first day I'm enjoying the Coliseum mostly to just discover all the things that can drop.

Just got my first Familiar, so super stoked on that right now!