Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Arcane Magelet
Hello, Everyone!

I have had my account for years and years, but after signing up life got in the way and I lost the opportunity to come back and play. It wasn't until I came across another friend talking about FR a few months that I started back!

I haven't been very active on the forums, though I should have been since it would have been MUCH easier to figure things out if I read all the helpful posts here!

I'm looking forward to meeting people and getting to know the community better!

-Aidara
Hello, Everyone!

I have had my account for years and years, but after signing up life got in the way and I lost the opportunity to come back and play. It wasn't until I came across another friend talking about FR a few months that I started back!

I haven't been very active on the forums, though I should have been since it would have been MUCH easier to figure things out if I read all the helpful posts here!

I'm looking forward to meeting people and getting to know the community better!

-Aidara
@Aidara Welcome back to FR! I haven't been as active in the forums either. Sometimes life does get in the way and sometimes you can be very shy or too lazy to post in the forums. Much like myself.

Anyway, my name is Eve! It is a pleasure to meet you!
@Aidara Welcome back to FR! I haven't been as active in the forums either. Sometimes life does get in the way and sometimes you can be very shy or too lazy to post in the forums. Much like myself.

Anyway, my name is Eve! It is a pleasure to meet you!
@aidara

Welcome back
@aidara

Welcome back
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png