Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain Academy[Main Hall]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35
Cougar

"Well, too late for that," she said rather wryly, "but I suppose I'll see you in politics class soon." She swept back up the ledge, resuming her previous position next to Topaz.

Gila of the Quartz Winglet has entered the scene.

Gila

Gila bounded into the main hall, twisted breathlessly between the other students, and skidded at least five dragon lengths across the floor before literally slamming into the rock ledge where the teachers were sitting. He smiled cheerily at the Skywing who'd told him about assembly.

Observer of the jade Winglet has entered the scene.

Observer

Oserver went back to the main hall, and saw that dragonets were starting to congregate around the teacher area, probably for an assembly. She walked over cautously, before finding a seat next to a quiet looking Nightwing.
Cougar

"Well, too late for that," she said rather wryly, "but I suppose I'll see you in politics class soon." She swept back up the ledge, resuming her previous position next to Topaz.

Gila of the Quartz Winglet has entered the scene.

Gila

Gila bounded into the main hall, twisted breathlessly between the other students, and skidded at least five dragon lengths across the floor before literally slamming into the rock ledge where the teachers were sitting. He smiled cheerily at the Skywing who'd told him about assembly.

Observer of the jade Winglet has entered the scene.

Observer

Oserver went back to the main hall, and saw that dragonets were starting to congregate around the teacher area, probably for an assembly. She walked over cautously, before finding a seat next to a quiet looking Nightwing.
image.png
Star stopped circling with a jolt when the gong sounded, before quickly twisting around to find the source of the noise. She settled down a bit after a moment, and looked around to try and find someone who looked like they knew what they were doing, and caught sight of an old MudWing and hurriedly padded over towards him. "Hey!" Star shouted when she got closer to the dragon that she assumed to be a teacher. "What's going on?!"

(Watch as Star ignores obvious cues as to what's happening and loudly questions people instead!)
Star stopped circling with a jolt when the gong sounded, before quickly twisting around to find the source of the noise. She settled down a bit after a moment, and looked around to try and find someone who looked like they knew what they were doing, and caught sight of an old MudWing and hurriedly padded over towards him. "Hey!" Star shouted when she got closer to the dragon that she assumed to be a teacher. "What's going on?!"

(Watch as Star ignores obvious cues as to what's happening and loudly questions people instead!)
Quagmire
"Hey! What's going on?!" shouted someone beside him. Quagmire turned and saw a very confused-looking NightWing student.
"Oh, just assembly," he said to her, smiling. "You'll get to hear all about what a wonderful and educational time your going to have here, and all that jolly stuff." He pointed towards the gathering spot, where most of the academy's population were congregating. "Over there."
Quagmire
"Hey! What's going on?!" shouted someone beside him. Quagmire turned and saw a very confused-looking NightWing student.
"Oh, just assembly," he said to her, smiling. "You'll get to hear all about what a wonderful and educational time your going to have here, and all that jolly stuff." He pointed towards the gathering spot, where most of the academy's population were congregating. "Over there."
hAuP4wo.png +10 hrs FR time
Lily hurried in and quickly took a seat among the other dragonets on the floor. She looked up at all the teachers, wondering which ones would be strict and which ones would be kind.
Before she had left, Lily's brother very her that she would be in trouble from a teacher within the first week. I'll prove him wrong, I'll be the best student at Jade Academy!
Lily hurried in and quickly took a seat among the other dragonets on the floor. She looked up at all the teachers, wondering which ones would be strict and which ones would be kind.
Before she had left, Lily's brother very her that she would be in trouble from a teacher within the first week. I'll prove him wrong, I'll be the best student at Jade Academy!
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Flashfreeze trails behind Lily as she streaks into the room, following at a slower pace and eventually sitting near her. The hall was filling up with other dragonets and crowding quickly. The large amount of dragons chattering away and pressing in on them caused Flashfreeze to balk and recede from the crowd, picking a place near the back of the hall instead. As they settled they contemplated their own performance in the academy. Will I do well? What if I end up making friends! But... what if I fail just as bad here as I did at home? Flashfreeze shuddered, and seemed to curl in on themself. They directed their attention to the front of the hall, hoping to distract themself.
Flashfreeze trails behind Lily as she streaks into the room, following at a slower pace and eventually sitting near her. The hall was filling up with other dragonets and crowding quickly. The large amount of dragons chattering away and pressing in on them caused Flashfreeze to balk and recede from the crowd, picking a place near the back of the hall instead. As they settled they contemplated their own performance in the academy. Will I do well? What if I end up making friends! But... what if I fail just as bad here as I did at home? Flashfreeze shuddered, and seemed to curl in on themself. They directed their attention to the front of the hall, hoping to distract themself.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png hiiii im khoi and I use he/him & ney/nem pronouns lotus_flower_by_forgandal_dbx2ido.png
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Copper:
Copper entered the hall. I wonder what this assembly's about. Probably welcoming us to the school. She sat down near the edge of the hall, not knowing who to sit with.
Copper:
Copper entered the hall. I wonder what this assembly's about. Probably welcoming us to the school. She sat down near the edge of the hall, not knowing who to sit with.
Prism
female|INFJ|FR time+3
Someday I'll figure out how to put gifs here.
After hearing the gong, Mystery rushed into the scene, Columbus in her rucksack.
"I'm not late to this, right?" She asked a SandWing who had seemingly run into a rock ledge.
Im going to assume this dragon knows what's going on and I'll also assume that this is an assembly, I guess.
After hearing the gong, Mystery rushed into the scene, Columbus in her rucksack.
"I'm not late to this, right?" She asked a SandWing who had seemingly run into a rock ledge.
Im going to assume this dragon knows what's going on and I'll also assume that this is an assembly, I guess.
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
Gila

"Nah, it hasn't started yet, so you should be fine," he told the Sandwing. She was wearing a rucksack, and Gila could have sworn he saw something shifting inside it. He moved back toward the teachers again, trying not to stare.
Gila

"Nah, it hasn't started yet, so you should be fine," he told the Sandwing. She was wearing a rucksack, and Gila could have sworn he saw something shifting inside it. He moved back toward the teachers again, trying not to stare.
image.png
Topaz looked down upon the students which had gathered. "Hello, students of Jade Mountain Academy! Welcome to the 10th year in running of this school! During our time here we hope to make your education the best it can be! Now, let us introduce our wonderful teachers."

"Jasmine, our Survival teacher!" She pointed to the RainWing.

"Cougar, our social studies teacher!" She gestured towards the SandWing.

"Sunspot, the maths teacher!" She moved towards the other SandWing.

"Freeeze, our science teacher!" She patted the IceWing, who moved away awkwardly. Topaz didn't seem to notice.

"Timezone, our geography teacher!" Here she gestured to the NightWing.

"Solstice and Aspen, our Tribal Studies teachers!" She swept her wings at the two dragons.

"Quagmire, our Pyrrhian History teacher!" She said, pointing to the MudWing.

"Cormorant, our Reading and LA teacher!" She gestured to the SeaWing.

"Andromedea, the librarian!"

"And last but certainly not least, Frostbreath who is our Supervisor!" She announced happily.
Topaz looked down upon the students which had gathered. "Hello, students of Jade Mountain Academy! Welcome to the 10th year in running of this school! During our time here we hope to make your education the best it can be! Now, let us introduce our wonderful teachers."

"Jasmine, our Survival teacher!" She pointed to the RainWing.

"Cougar, our social studies teacher!" She gestured towards the SandWing.

"Sunspot, the maths teacher!" She moved towards the other SandWing.

"Freeeze, our science teacher!" She patted the IceWing, who moved away awkwardly. Topaz didn't seem to notice.

"Timezone, our geography teacher!" Here she gestured to the NightWing.

"Solstice and Aspen, our Tribal Studies teachers!" She swept her wings at the two dragons.

"Quagmire, our Pyrrhian History teacher!" She said, pointing to the MudWing.

"Cormorant, our Reading and LA teacher!" She gestured to the SeaWing.

"Andromedea, the librarian!"

"And last but certainly not least, Frostbreath who is our Supervisor!" She announced happily.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
(hoping I didn't forget anyone)
(hoping I didn't forget anyone)
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35