Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starry's Dragon Headshots!
1 2
Hello! I'm looking to draw some dragons for gems/treasure! I'm a bit new when it comes to pricing, so be honest if I'm pricing these a bit too high. ;w; ----- [u][b]Prices[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Minimal Apparel/Accents ---> 100 gems or 80k treasure. [*] Complex Apparel/Accents ---> 200 gems or 160k treasure. [/LIST] ----- [u][b]Examples:[/b] [i](I will be updating my examples list as I draw more dragons!)[/i][/u] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YfaPwUD.png[/img] ----- [quote]Pinglist: [/quote]
Hello! I'm looking to draw some dragons for gems/treasure! I'm a bit new when it comes to pricing, so be honest if I'm pricing these a bit too high. ;w;

Prices

• Minimal Apparel/Accents ---> 100 gems or 80k treasure.
  • Complex Apparel/Accents ---> 200 gems or 160k treasure.

Examples: (I will be updating my examples list as I draw more dragons!)

YfaPwUD.png

Quote:
Pinglist:
@starryspacekitty super cute art! Would you happen to have a pinglist I could be put onto? I don't have treasure/gems to spend atm but I'd love to commission you in the future!
@starryspacekitty super cute art! Would you happen to have a pinglist I could be put onto? I don't have treasure/gems to spend atm but I'd love to commission you in the future!
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@starryspacekitty
did you do unicorns?
if so id be interested in one please! let me know.
@starryspacekitty
did you do unicorns?
if so id be interested in one please! let me know.
@starryspacekitty Would you be willing to do a waist-up or half-body piece? I'd pay extra accordingly. I'm looking to get a piece done for my current scatter project. I'm scattering him every month, and I want to record his aesthetic/apparel. I lover your style, but I want these records to be a bit more than just a head-shot. Like, head, shoulders and a bit of the wings would do me fine. Maybe hands? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21536699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215367/21536699_350.png[/img] [/url]
@starryspacekitty
Would you be willing to do a waist-up or half-body piece? I'd pay extra accordingly.

I'm looking to get a piece done for my current scatter project. I'm scattering him every month, and I want to record his aesthetic/apparel. I lover your style, but I want these records to be a bit more than just a head-shot. Like, head, shoulders and a bit of the wings would do me fine. Maybe hands?

21536699_350.png
@SilverLately I'd love to draw him! Would you like to pay before or after the drawing is finished? And for the payment, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? (That is if you're still interested, sorry for the late reply, I got caught up in some life business.)
@SilverLately I'd love to draw him! Would you like to pay before or after the drawing is finished? And for the payment, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? (That is if you're still interested, sorry for the late reply, I got caught up in some life business.)
@starryspacekitty

Sorry about my own late response! I am definitely still interested. I can pay up front. Gems works best for me.

If you look in his bio, I have his key apparel under January 2016. Those are all the apparel I need for him to have on (Things like the sylvan wings for example, are optional). I understand that since you're doing a 1/2 body piece, you probably won't see his feet and therefore the boots, so it's fine if you leave those out.

So, please let me know if you have any questions, and what the final price for this piece will be.
@starryspacekitty

Sorry about my own late response! I am definitely still interested. I can pay up front. Gems works best for me.

If you look in his bio, I have his key apparel under January 2016. Those are all the apparel I need for him to have on (Things like the sylvan wings for example, are optional). I understand that since you're doing a 1/2 body piece, you probably won't see his feet and therefore the boots, so it's fine if you leave those out.

So, please let me know if you have any questions, and what the final price for this piece will be.
@SilverLately

(That moment when you realize that you forgot to ping... *_*)
Sounds good! The final price is 200 gems. I'll get started upon payment! :) Thank you!
@SilverLately

(That moment when you realize that you forgot to ping... *_*)
Sounds good! The final price is 200 gems. I'll get started upon payment! :) Thank you!
@starryspacekitty
Sending CR now
@starryspacekitty
Sending CR now
@SilverLately Thank you, again! I'll start on it right away. :)
@SilverLately Thank you, again! I'll start on it right away. :)
@SilverLately I finished your drawing! ----- [img]http://pre08.deviantart.net/5e95/th/pre/i/2017/013/1/a/mirage_by_pastelyiff-dava9cy.png[/img] ----- If there is anything that needs to be corrected, anything I forgot, ect feel free to tell me! Thank you for commissioning me! :)
@SilverLately

I finished your drawing!

mirage_by_pastelyiff-dava9cy.png

If there is anything that needs to be corrected, anything I forgot, ect feel free to tell me! Thank you for commissioning me! :)
1 2