Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Game Are you Currently Playing?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
Flight Rising, duh! ;) All jokes aside, I've been playing quite a bit of Pokemon Sun.
Flight Rising, duh! ;) All jokes aside, I've been playing quite a bit of Pokemon Sun.
I'm playing Tales of Zestiria (multiplayer with some close friends). Been meaning to get back into Stardew Valley and/or Sims 4 when I have more free time.

@kaymontacell Ooo, I love Crypt of the Necrodancer. Awesome gameplay concept and excellently made.
I'm playing Tales of Zestiria (multiplayer with some close friends). Been meaning to get back into Stardew Valley and/or Sims 4 when I have more free time.

@kaymontacell Ooo, I love Crypt of the Necrodancer. Awesome gameplay concept and excellently made.
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
No Man's Sky for the PS4.
No Man's Sky for the PS4.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
Stardew valley, FINAL FANTASY 15 BECAUSE OMG ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD, Pokemon sun and moon. I'm also re-playing LOZ: Majora's mask because why not

(waiting for Kingdom hearts 2.8, kingdom hearts 3, the new persona game, FF7 remake, The new nintendo console and it's new games i.e Zelda breath of the wild )
Stardew valley, FINAL FANTASY 15 BECAUSE OMG ITS SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD, Pokemon sun and moon. I'm also re-playing LOZ: Majora's mask because why not

(waiting for Kingdom hearts 2.8, kingdom hearts 3, the new persona game, FF7 remake, The new nintendo console and it's new games i.e Zelda breath of the wild )
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
@Aishea

Yeah, isn't it awesome? I still can't beat Aria on All Zones... I'm working on Candace first (cause I kind of took advantage of skipping beats before...) on All Zones whilst trying to stay on beat. What a time to be alive.
@Aishea

Yeah, isn't it awesome? I still can't beat Aria on All Zones... I'm working on Candace first (cause I kind of took advantage of skipping beats before...) on All Zones whilst trying to stay on beat. What a time to be alive.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV nigh daily. Otherwise I'm going through Dark Souls 3 for about the tenth time.
Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV nigh daily. Otherwise I'm going through Dark Souls 3 for about the tenth time.
Been playing FFXV for a few days now, and hell, I didn't expect to get hooked into it xD
I had to put Witcher 3 on hold because of it.
Also FR and VtMB on PC.
Pokemoon Moon on 3DS~
Been playing FFXV for a few days now, and hell, I didn't expect to get hooked into it xD
I had to put Witcher 3 on hold because of it.
Also FR and VtMB on PC.
Pokemoon Moon on 3DS~
lTCkacZ.png
@kaymontacell Yeah, Aria is deathly hard. So unforgiving. One slip and dead. I've never gotten very far with her at all. xD Working through on Candace is a great way to practice because it will still let you know if you miss beats, but then you can keep going. Good luck! :D
@kaymontacell Yeah, Aria is deathly hard. So unforgiving. One slip and dead. I've never gotten very far with her at all. xD Working through on Candace is a great way to practice because it will still let you know if you miss beats, but then you can keep going. Good luck! :D
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
Flight Rising, Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection, Pokemon Sun & Moon, LEGEND OF ZELDA BOTW HYPE TBH.

It wont let me post that one "It's been 3,000 years" AZ pokemon meme on mobile but that's literally me rn.
Flight Rising, Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection, Pokemon Sun & Moon, LEGEND OF ZELDA BOTW HYPE TBH.

It wont let me post that one "It's been 3,000 years" AZ pokemon meme on mobile but that's literally me rn.
Pokemon Sun, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Skyrim, and that's about it. Though I'm focusing on Bloodborne
Pokemon Sun, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Skyrim, and that's about it. Though I'm focusing on Bloodborne
he/him
I want someone to drop kick me to the moon
7sttWNX.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30