Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Gijinka Half-bods
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Dohmalore
***** PERFECT
@Dohmalore
***** PERFECT
Shiloh - Male - 26
rc60wg.jpg
@Dohmalore
Could you add me to the pinglist for when you're open again? o:
@Dohmalore
Could you add me to the pinglist for when you're open again? o:
tumblr_okyxamCH091vjyweko3_500.png
@tennisbutt

Here's Neji!

I still owe you 2 half-bodies, just waiting for you to give me your refs!
@tennisbutt

Here's Neji!

I still owe you 2 half-bodies, just waiting for you to give me your refs!
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore oh, gosh, sonehow I lost your ping! Thank you so much for the bust!
@Dohmalore oh, gosh, sonehow I lost your ping! Thank you so much for the bust!
jvTgQEX.png
@Dohmalore hey Im sorry for the bother but Ive change my username and wanted you to know so you could update the ping list. My old username was MysticRat96
@Dohmalore hey Im sorry for the bother but Ive change my username and wanted you to know so you could update the ping list. My old username was MysticRat96
VGxuHXT.png
@CosmicFlea

Aaah thanks for letting me know! (super flattered you care enough about my art to contact me about the change)
@CosmicFlea

Aaah thanks for letting me know! (super flattered you care enough about my art to contact me about the change)

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore hello! Could I be added to your pinglist? :Dc
@Dohmalore hello! Could I be added to your pinglist? :Dc
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Ambrose @Arelyn @CosmicFlea @dorsia @Enoch @HuaShu @Kaelum @nevvermore @Mirsheb @pooses @Popette @scribblingface @Shiftie @Shinyfox @targaryens @ToasterOven @Variks @Xemriss @Yoda

I'm open! Accepting gems, dusk jadevines, or autumn pennants! (No treasure slots right now sorry)
@Ambrose @Arelyn @CosmicFlea @dorsia @Enoch @HuaShu @Kaelum @nevvermore @Mirsheb @pooses @Popette @scribblingface @Shiftie @Shinyfox @targaryens @ToasterOven @Variks @Xemriss @Yoda

I'm open! Accepting gems, dusk jadevines, or autumn pennants! (No treasure slots right now sorry)

They Pronouns
@Dohmalore I'll like a bust of my OC, Pink Tourmaline [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/b7746c4ff4a2c9df208dca48ff4c60f1/tumblr_inline_oje6cd2gIp1r4nemh_400.png[/img] -[url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/0614ab136a5999f8eb4d458cb2784180/tumblr_inline_oje6sd49TW1r4nemh_250.png]Pink Tourmaline's gem is located on the nape of her neck[/url] -Pink Tourmaline is a [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyroelectricity]pyroelectric gemstone[/url]; she has the power to generate [i][b]and control[/b][/i] electricity because of this I'll pay with gems
@Dohmalore

I'll like a bust of my OC, Pink Tourmaline

tumblr_inline_oje6cd2gIp1r4nemh_400.png
-Pink Tourmaline's gem is located on the nape of her neck
-Pink Tourmaline is a pyroelectric gemstone; she has the power to generate and control electricity because of this

I'll pay with gems
y0YshUu.png
@Dohmalore Here's my oc!
I'll be paying in gems
@Dohmalore Here's my oc!
I'll be paying in gems
anim2_1.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27