Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for an RP partner!
Semi-literate at least, please!

I'm on mobile most of the time, please forgive any errors I skim over!
Open to suggestions! I mainly play female, but I can play both!

~Topics I Like~

Warriors
Creepypastas
Apocalyptic survival
Lab
Forbidden romance
Mythical
Medieval
Dragons
Wolves
Strays
Shapeshifters
Personal species (like species you made, I like seeing others people's species and making stories with mine)
Aliens

Open to suggestions! You don't have to be an experienced rper, but please have done stories or something like that before!

Sometimes I won't be able to get on for a while, sometimes even a day or so (especially with the holidays coming up), please forgive me if I do this without warning! I'll always try to give some sort of warning, but someone's life throws some random stuff! Thank you!
Semi-literate at least, please!

I'm on mobile most of the time, please forgive any errors I skim over!
Open to suggestions! I mainly play female, but I can play both!

~Topics I Like~

Warriors
Creepypastas
Apocalyptic survival
Lab
Forbidden romance
Mythical
Medieval
Dragons
Wolves
Strays
Shapeshifters
Personal species (like species you made, I like seeing others people's species and making stories with mine)
Aliens

Open to suggestions! You don't have to be an experienced rper, but please have done stories or something like that before!

Sometimes I won't be able to get on for a while, sometimes even a day or so (especially with the holidays coming up), please forgive me if I do this without warning! I'll always try to give some sort of warning, but someone's life throws some random stuff! Thank you!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
^
^
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Not sure if you are still looking (this is an older post) but I am looking for some one on one rps and am interested in your topics. I do a lot of sci-fi stuff, have many of my own alien species, ect. Currently I am looking to branch away from sci-fi a bit but I still love it and would rp it with no problem.

You can PM me if you would like to talk more.
Not sure if you are still looking (this is an older post) but I am looking for some one on one rps and am interested in your topics. I do a lot of sci-fi stuff, have many of my own alien species, ect. Currently I am looking to branch away from sci-fi a bit but I still love it and would rp it with no problem.

You can PM me if you would like to talk more.
@emeraldwolf42

I know this is an older topic but I might be interested in a dragon/shapeshifter rp.
Message me if you are still up for one.
@emeraldwolf42

I know this is an older topic but I might be interested in a dragon/shapeshifter rp.
Message me if you are still up for one.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@emeraldwolf42
What of a small blend of things~?
Forbidden love/Shape shifting Dragons/Medieval to be a bit more specific
@emeraldwolf42
What of a small blend of things~?
Forbidden love/Shape shifting Dragons/Medieval to be a bit more specific
r7LsxK2.png