Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello there! I'm new to this game, only joined a little over 24 hours ago! I'm still getting the hang of this, and so far I like the game, its easier then Wolf Play or Lioden thats for sure. At least to me, anyway just wanted to say hi, and I'm always up for a chat if anyone wants to talk!
Hello there! I'm new to this game, only joined a little over 24 hours ago! I'm still getting the hang of this, and so far I like the game, its easier then Wolf Play or Lioden thats for sure. At least to me, anyway just wanted to say hi, and I'm always up for a chat if anyone wants to talk!
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Hello, and welcome to FR! The community here is great, and if you ever have a question let us know! Someone is bound to help :) I think I'm going on 3 years here?? It's super fun, and there's an awesome community here.
Anyways, welcome to Flight Rising!
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Hello, and welcome to FR! The community here is great, and if you ever have a question let us know! Someone is bound to help :) I think I'm going on 3 years here?? It's super fun, and there's an awesome community here.
Anyways, welcome to Flight Rising!
she/her or they/them
~ 10 - 7 - 2017 ~
"Aim for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars"
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising! You'll have a great time here.
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Hi!! Welcome to Flight Rising! You'll have a great time here.