Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | all gone!
1 2 3
@dreampop
yes thank you! :) hes really pretty
@dreampop
yes thank you! :) hes really pretty
@carbonjewel no problem, and thank you! :> your avatar is very cute btw
@carbonjewel no problem, and thank you! :> your avatar is very cute btw
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif ofLVfJS.png tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@dreampop yep!
@dreampop yep!
@dreampop thank you so much! I'm not sure you got my message since it said something went wrong, just making sure to say thanks because I appreciate it! :>
@dreampop thank you so much! I'm not sure you got my message since it said something went wrong, just making sure to say thanks because I appreciate it! :>
Oh i'll send you the gold if you want me to.
Oh i'll send you the gold if you want me to.
@PokemonLoverKim nope it's alright! have fun with him!

@Coloradical i got it, but thanks for going out of your way to say it again! :D
@PokemonLoverKim nope it's alright! have fun with him!

@Coloradical i got it, but thanks for going out of your way to say it again! :D
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif ofLVfJS.png tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
Is it possible for me to bring #29813138 back to my dragon lair and care for her?
Is it possible for me to bring #29813138 back to my dragon lair and care for her?
@DefiantFox yep! I'll send over a crossroad, then you just accept it and you'll have the dragon :>
@DefiantFox yep! I'll send over a crossroad, then you just accept it and you'll have the dragon :>
^one left
^one left
hey could i take the last one? :) <3
hey could i take the last one? :) <3
tumblr_onyvoewHn01u3wsjco2_250.png
1 2 3