Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Wajas - Items, Customs, More
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@Wraith - That's quite the list. A little longer than I was expecting, but I'll see if I can't take some (as many as I can possibly afford! :P) wallpapers off your hands. (and yes I do like dyes but I'll start with wallpapers.) And whatever I can't hall off, I hope the remainder of that list helps you sell the rest.

For the wallpapers listed in WC, all together, I got 247784 Treasure (I'm terrible at rounding things off, forgive me. That'd be approx. 248k T.). The Fallen Celestial Room Wallpaper is going in a couple shops for 20mil WC (78k T.) so I'd take it for about that price but not much more. So for all the wallpapers in WC plus the Fallen Celestial Room WP that'd be 326k T. And that much I can afford! So indeed your list was worth all that trouble, I hope. I'm rather impressed by it to be honest. And joy, I can pick up that Huskey Lines dye if my calculations for its value are approx 19k T. (326+19=345k T.). Please feel free to comment on any of the offers I've listed here. If you'll take them as is, that'd be 345k T.
@Wraith - That's quite the list. A little longer than I was expecting, but I'll see if I can't take some (as many as I can possibly afford! :P) wallpapers off your hands. (and yes I do like dyes but I'll start with wallpapers.) And whatever I can't hall off, I hope the remainder of that list helps you sell the rest.

For the wallpapers listed in WC, all together, I got 247784 Treasure (I'm terrible at rounding things off, forgive me. That'd be approx. 248k T.). The Fallen Celestial Room Wallpaper is going in a couple shops for 20mil WC (78k T.) so I'd take it for about that price but not much more. So for all the wallpapers in WC plus the Fallen Celestial Room WP that'd be 326k T. And that much I can afford! So indeed your list was worth all that trouble, I hope. I'm rather impressed by it to be honest. And joy, I can pick up that Huskey Lines dye if my calculations for its value are approx 19k T. (326+19=345k T.). Please feel free to comment on any of the offers I've listed here. If you'll take them as is, that'd be 345k T.
@Kaya
Hehe, thank you x) I couldn't believe I had that many wallpapers, let a lone those dragon hoard ones o.o Sheesh, those things...

345k sounds good to me ^_^ Let me know your wajas id and I will start sending them over. Slowly but surely :P
@Kaya
Hehe, thank you x) I couldn't believe I had that many wallpapers, let a lone those dragon hoard ones o.o Sheesh, those things...

345k sounds good to me ^_^ Let me know your wajas id and I will start sending them over. Slowly but surely :P
982x.pngDegrabyHanjamuffin.gif Degra-Signature.png
@Wraith

Good luck selling the hoard wallpapers! :)

Alrightie. 345k sent. My wajas ID is 42358 (also Kaya over there ^^)
@Wraith

Good luck selling the hoard wallpapers! :)

Alrightie. 345k sent. My wajas ID is 42358 (also Kaya over there ^^)
@Kaya
Thank you! :)

I believe I got them all sent :D
They really need a mass send feature or something x)
@Kaya
Thank you! :)

I believe I got them all sent :D
They really need a mass send feature or something x)
@LotusJade
I never heard back from the artists, so I have 10 CWP for trade.

Here are my rates :)
1 CWP = 100 Gems
1:300 = 30,000 per CWP
@LotusJade
I never heard back from the artists, so I have 10 CWP for trade.

Here are my rates :)
1 CWP = 100 Gems
1:300 = 30,000 per CWP
@Wraith

Hey there, I don't have the treasure for you right now, I'm paying off some dyes that I purchased.

Also... I've been trading at 15k per CWP, but if that rate sells out, I'll keep you in mind. Thanks for the heads up.
@Wraith

Hey there, I don't have the treasure for you right now, I'm paying off some dyes that I purchased.

Also... I've been trading at 15k per CWP, but if that rate sells out, I'll keep you in mind. Thanks for the heads up.
@LotusJade
Sorry, but I won't go that low. Good lucking finding the price range you have been buying at.
@LotusJade
Sorry, but I won't go that low. Good lucking finding the price range you have been buying at.
Bump :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14