Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Seven Chances • 7-Digit Rescue
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Bumppp

I have some lair space if people have dragons they need re-homing!
Bumppp

I have some lair space if people have dragons they need re-homing!
+8hrs to flight rising time
@Tox
Yes sorry im still interested in kalama if you still have her. I recently got back from holidays with no reception appologies for the late reply
@Tox
Yes sorry im still interested in kalama if you still have her. I recently got back from holidays with no reception appologies for the late reply
@GladeTiger

Oh, hey! I'm sorry, Kalama was sold just yesterday. However, I do have a new Guardian girl who costs the same! Her name is Urn and she's lovely!
@GladeTiger

Oh, hey! I'm sorry, Kalama was sold just yesterday. However, I do have a new Guardian girl who costs the same! Her name is Urn and she's lovely!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox sure how much is Urn?
@Tox sure how much is Urn?
@GladeTiger

She's 20,000t! Would you like me to set up a Crossroads?
@GladeTiger

She's 20,000t! Would you like me to set up a Crossroads?
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox
that would be wonderful thanks!
@Tox
that would be wonderful thanks!
@After @VivaPinata

New dragon - an XYY, under 3mil Imperial boy with all-named offspring!
@After @VivaPinata

New dragon - an XYY, under 3mil Imperial boy with all-named offspring!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@After @VivaPinata

A whole bunch of new dragons have arrived! Two level 7s in available, and six advertisements in WIP - some of them unbred, and most very low digits!
@After @VivaPinata

A whole bunch of new dragons have arrived! Two level 7s in available, and six advertisements in WIP - some of them unbred, and most very low digits!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox

free bump ^-^

Heya, can i say your thread looks so organised?

Glad to see someone's looking out for the 7 digits, ive been hit and miss the last few months so unfortunately 7 second rescues has sort of.. faded, which i feel bad about letting aeronautics down.

I am thining about rebooting it when i get some free time from RL, but in a new thread, as Aero has deleted the spreadsheet we did have
@Tox

free bump ^-^

Heya, can i say your thread looks so organised?

Glad to see someone's looking out for the 7 digits, ive been hit and miss the last few months so unfortunately 7 second rescues has sort of.. faded, which i feel bad about letting aeronautics down.

I am thining about rebooting it when i get some free time from RL, but in a new thread, as Aero has deleted the spreadsheet we did have
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu

Thank you so much!

7 Seconds and the abandoned Twinkle Project are what inspired me to do this in the first place! I think a new thread would be a great idea, and if you need any help, let me know - I'd be glad to chip in however I can! And I'd love to be an affiliate when you're all set up!
@Returu

Thank you so much!

7 Seconds and the abandoned Twinkle Project are what inspired me to do this in the first place! I think a new thread would be a great idea, and if you need any help, let me know - I'd be glad to chip in however I can! And I'd love to be an affiliate when you're all set up!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15