Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ❄ crackle previews { OFFLINE }
1 2 3 4 5
I managed to snag a crackle scroll last night, so I'm up for doing some crackle previews.

Standard protocol applies. Just ping me here and send me a CR with your dragon. I'll post your preview here while you send me another CR for your dragon back.

If you do have full collat (treasure only), you can borrow the scroll and preview everything yourself.

Tips are welcome, but not necessary. I just want to share the love. c:
I managed to snag a crackle scroll last night, so I'm up for doing some crackle previews.

Standard protocol applies. Just ping me here and send me a CR with your dragon. I'll post your preview here while you send me another CR for your dragon back.

If you do have full collat (treasure only), you can borrow the scroll and preview everything yourself.

Tips are welcome, but not necessary. I just want to share the love. c:
@Yin Oh! I'd love to see what one of my dragons look like with crackle! I'll send you a CR now c:
@Yin Oh! I'd love to see what one of my dragons look like with crackle! I'll send you a CR now c:
tumblr_mwppktxXTg1st4rabo1_100.gif
@Fareless Your dragons! [img]http://i.imgur.com/SsWKYBZ.png[/img] Dat purple~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/UQhi9lC.png[/img]
@Fareless

Your dragons!
SsWKYBZ.png
Dat purple~

UQhi9lC.png
@Yin eeeee thank you! (wow that was quick xD)

thanks once again, I was so curious about the crackle gene in general ...glad I popped on this side of the forums at the right time! c:
@Yin eeeee thank you! (wow that was quick xD)

thanks once again, I was so curious about the crackle gene in general ...glad I popped on this side of the forums at the right time! c:
Could I possibly see what my babies look like? :)
Could I possibly see what my babies look like? :)
@14carred

Of course. Just CR the dragons you want to preview to me.
@14carred

Of course. Just CR the dragons you want to preview to me.
@Fareless
I'd like my profile pic dragon, Tenjin, previewed! CR will be sent ASAP.
@Fareless
I'd like my profile pic dragon, Tenjin, previewed! CR will be sent ASAP.
@Lumen

I think you might have CR'ed the wrong person.
@Lumen

I think you might have CR'ed the wrong person.
@Lumen Wait wait, wrong person xD This is @Yin's thread, not mine! haha. Cancelling CR. c:
@Lumen Wait wait, wrong person xD This is @Yin's thread, not mine! haha. Cancelling CR. c:
@Fareless
Whoops...Your name must've been the last thing I saw. xC

@Yin
Umm, the CR will be sent.
@Fareless
Whoops...Your name must've been the last thing I saw. xC

@Yin
Umm, the CR will be sent.
1 2 3 4 5