Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum not displaying apparrel
Hey there -

Well I've just started playing this and tried the Coliseum out. And when I first started, I had my dragon Quad wearing a Blackwood Necklace and my other dragon Iugulare not wearing anything at all.

Since then, I've changed their appearance - Quad now has a Blue Warrior Haori and a Bamboo Sedge Hat, and Iugulare is wearing the Blackwood Necklace and a Whisperer's Cowl. But when I load the monster battle in the Coliseum, it still shows Quad wearing the Blackwood Necklace and Iugulare not wearing anything at all.

This isn't really a huge deal for me since when I change their appearance for display, it does display it correctly (i.e., it shows the correct items in my avatar), but I wanted to report it anyway.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about - http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af15/quadraptor/Untitled_zps5bc8abd5.png
Hey there -

Well I've just started playing this and tried the Coliseum out. And when I first started, I had my dragon Quad wearing a Blackwood Necklace and my other dragon Iugulare not wearing anything at all.

Since then, I've changed their appearance - Quad now has a Blue Warrior Haori and a Bamboo Sedge Hat, and Iugulare is wearing the Blackwood Necklace and a Whisperer's Cowl. But when I load the monster battle in the Coliseum, it still shows Quad wearing the Blackwood Necklace and Iugulare not wearing anything at all.

This isn't really a huge deal for me since when I change their appearance for display, it does display it correctly (i.e., it shows the correct items in my avatar), but I wanted to report it anyway.

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about - http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af15/quadraptor/Untitled_zps5bc8abd5.png
quaddragonbanner_zps3ecf4799.png
@QuadRaptor, give it a little bit of time. I've noticed that Coliseum in particular takes a little while longer to update changes to dragons. o_o Well, according to the bug forums anyway. I have yet to see this happen on my own dragons. :X
@QuadRaptor, give it a little bit of time. I've noticed that Coliseum in particular takes a little while longer to update changes to dragons. o_o Well, according to the bug forums anyway. I have yet to see this happen on my own dragons. :X
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Sounds good, thanks for the reply.
Sounds good, thanks for the reply.
quaddragonbanner_zps3ecf4799.png
Have you tried clearing your cache? None of my dragons are wearing apparel, but I had a similar issue earlier when Serezha's Tiger gene wasn't showing up, and clearing my cache fixed that. Maybe that'll work for apparel too.
Have you tried clearing your cache? None of my dragons are wearing apparel, but I had a similar issue earlier when Serezha's Tiger gene wasn't showing up, and clearing my cache fixed that. Maybe that'll work for apparel too.
I've had the same issue, cleared cache and resterted firefox. It worked :D
I've had the same issue, cleared cache and resterted firefox. It worked :D
http://caligis.deviantart.com/