Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge!
1 2 3
@Trinity1

Hey there. If I were to part with him, I would give all the stones he has on him. He is lvl 25, so I can't see myself parting with him for anything less then 1mil
@Trinity1

Hey there. If I were to part with him, I would give all the stones he has on him. He is lvl 25, so I can't see myself parting with him for anything less then 1mil
@FridigFable,
you wouldn't have a choice but to give the stones he has. He has them and unless someone tries to replace them they can't be removed and that doesn't mean he has the eliminate stone. I appreciate your take on price, although I don't know too many that sell for that price but once in a while I come across people trying to sell in that range, they don't seem to happen but no worries since you are not sure you want to sell anyway, and I don't blame you. I have a good number of dragons and many L25.

It would be easier for the buyer to know these things if you include the dragons name and stats with the post. I wasn't able to click on the dragon and get the info and bouncing around from one screen to the next is tricky, especially since I have to try and find this thread again when I am done. Once in your lair I could see his stats but not the stones. Just a consideration for buyers when trying to sell any dragon.

Word to the wise- the admins already put out notice a while back (words in the wind) that people selling dragons cannot dictate what the buyer does with the dragons and if they do they may sanction their profiles or shut them down. Apparently there were people blacklisting and harassing others over this. I sympathize with not wanting your dragons exalted (or bought for fodder) but then you probably should reconsider not selling them at all. I only point this out so you wont run into trouble down the road if you are checking up on people. One report about that and the admins may decide to take some action against you.

I wish you the best of luck, he is a beauty.
@FridigFable,
you wouldn't have a choice but to give the stones he has. He has them and unless someone tries to replace them they can't be removed and that doesn't mean he has the eliminate stone. I appreciate your take on price, although I don't know too many that sell for that price but once in a while I come across people trying to sell in that range, they don't seem to happen but no worries since you are not sure you want to sell anyway, and I don't blame you. I have a good number of dragons and many L25.

It would be easier for the buyer to know these things if you include the dragons name and stats with the post. I wasn't able to click on the dragon and get the info and bouncing around from one screen to the next is tricky, especially since I have to try and find this thread again when I am done. Once in your lair I could see his stats but not the stones. Just a consideration for buyers when trying to sell any dragon.

Word to the wise- the admins already put out notice a while back (words in the wind) that people selling dragons cannot dictate what the buyer does with the dragons and if they do they may sanction their profiles or shut them down. Apparently there were people blacklisting and harassing others over this. I sympathize with not wanting your dragons exalted (or bought for fodder) but then you probably should reconsider not selling them at all. I only point this out so you wont run into trouble down the road if you are checking up on people. One report about that and the admins may decide to take some action against you.

I wish you the best of luck, he is a beauty.
@FridigFable Would you take 17g for Delphinium? I do sometimes exalt if I'm in desperate need of space, but if you'd like I can make a note to rehome her instead if that happens. I've got a non-exalting friend who loves faes and would be happy to take her if I can't keep her anymore.
@FridigFable Would you take 17g for Delphinium? I do sometimes exalt if I'm in desperate need of space, but if you'd like I can make a note to rehome her instead if that happens. I've got a non-exalting friend who loves faes and would be happy to take her if I can't keep her anymore.
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 3