Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does Lightweaver ever have probs with...
1 2 3 4 5
Tidelord probably has a group of exaltees that tastefully arrange the barnacles on his hide.
Tidelord probably has a group of exaltees that tastefully arrange the barnacles on his hide.
screen_shot_2017_12_31_at_11_59_42_pm_by_trojevia-dbyipdj.png
what if gladekeeper's tree got trimmed or completely cut off

[quote name="Dankery" date=2017-01-05 19:19:51] what if gladekeeper's tree got trimmed or completely cut off [/quote] Nature flight should trim it into a decorative shape. Like a star. Or an animal. I personally think she would look fabulous with a noggle-shaped topiary.
Dankery wrote on 2017-01-05:

Nature flight should trim it into a decorative shape. Like a star. Or an animal.

I personally think she would look fabulous with a noggle-shaped topiary.
47816740.png

ZonZon
+3 FR time
They/Them

1 Egg per venue: 13/22

Oh no! A zombie! Why is he here? Click him for immediate gratification of your curiosity.
eNcK6Vhq_o.png
[quote name="ZontarZon" date=2017-01-05 21:05:55] [quote name="Dankery" date=2017-01-05 19:19:51] what if gladekeeper's tree got trimmed or completely cut off [/quote] Nature flight should trim it into a decorative shape. Like a star. Or an animal. I personally think she would look fabulous with a noggle-shaped topiary. [/quote] So if leaves fell off the noggle topiary, would they be nogglets?
ZontarZon wrote on 2017-01-05:

Nature flight should trim it into a decorative shape. Like a star. Or an animal.

I personally think she would look fabulous with a noggle-shaped topiary.

So if leaves fell off the noggle topiary, would they be nogglets?
That's an adorable drawing lmao
That's an adorable drawing lmao
What if lightweaver got split ends?
What if lightweaver got split ends?
[quote name="Dankery" date=2017-01-05 19:19:51] what if gladekeeper's tree got trimmed or completely cut off [/quote] Imagine if someone drew the Gladekeeper naked. "And that, my friends, is how you go blind."

Imagine if someone drew the Gladekeeper naked.

"And that, my friends, is how you go blind."
ink2.png 20
fr+0
...Is it now canon that some exaltees are maintenance keepers for their respective deity?

If that's true.. Beardmum needs her beard and garden maintained, stat!
...Is it now canon that some exaltees are maintenance keepers for their respective deity?

If that's true.. Beardmum needs her beard and garden maintained, stat!
I'm not in Shadow, but I imagine that exaltees just follow Shadowbinder around with mops and clean up her goop that falls from her jaws when she walks

Also, how do you think Icedad keeps his fur so clean and straight?
I'm not in Shadow, but I imagine that exaltees just follow Shadowbinder around with mops and clean up her goop that falls from her jaws when she walks

Also, how do you think Icedad keeps his fur so clean and straight?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
[quote name="Frysa" date=2017-01-13 19:30:41] I'm not in Shadow, but I imagine that exaltees just follow Shadowbinder around with mops and clean up her goop that falls from her jaws when she walks [/quote] I'm pretty sure she does. Mother also probably keeps a special exaltee that holds a towel for her to wipe her face.
Frysa wrote on 2017-01-13:
I'm pretty sure she does.
Mother also probably keeps a special exaltee that holds a towel for her to wipe her face.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
1 2 3 4 5