Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | an rp. (NO MORE. CLOSED)
1 2 3
She snickers hearing the others.
"Looks more than just you and me are in the game...This will be so much fun. Sadly these chains wont let me win easily."
She rattles the chains in a code to cause a commotion among the others.
Her tone and voice turns harsh,"The feast will be rising tonight. The blood will spill."
Her eyes turn dark and even more hollow. She cracks the chains once more as a warning to the others.
She snickers hearing the others.
"Looks more than just you and me are in the game...This will be so much fun. Sadly these chains wont let me win easily."
She rattles the chains in a code to cause a commotion among the others.
Her tone and voice turns harsh,"The feast will be rising tonight. The blood will spill."
Her eyes turn dark and even more hollow. She cracks the chains once more as a warning to the others.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Jasmine yawned as she heard someone talking about spilling blood. She honestly hated fighting but she had to protect herself. Claws slid out of her paws as she scrapped the ground bored.
Jasmine yawned as she heard someone talking about spilling blood. She honestly hated fighting but she had to protect herself. Claws slid out of her paws as she scrapped the ground bored.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
Sorry I'm leaving, I can't do good with little people Dx Sorry, good luck!
Sorry I'm leaving, I can't do good with little people Dx Sorry, good luck!
@2enpaiiTwii2sted @Delroxian @Bram246

Okay, I have no idea whats going on, since people went on while I was off... And I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with so many people, either.
@2enpaiiTwii2sted @Delroxian @Bram246

Okay, I have no idea whats going on, since people went on while I was off... And I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with so many people, either.
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
1 2 3