Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum and Fairgrounds glitch
fairgrounds
I'm using google chrome, and i can't play either jigsaw or the runestones.

When i try to play jigsaw, i manage to pick an option 'easy/normal/hard' but then either the game won't load at all and returns to main menu of the game OR when the puzzle loads it randomly returns to main menu in the middle of the puzzle.

when trying to play runestones, everything loads fine and i always manage to go through to lvl 2 no problem. but then when i manage to click on 2 runes the game usually freezes, and after about 5min wait the page returns to flight rising main page not the runestones main menu

coliseum
whenever i try to play 'vs monsters' and i try to pick the area, either i click and nothing happens.
or the loading screen appears and nothing loads/happens.
or the fight starts and it freezes in the middle and after 2 minutes wait returns to coliseum menu

with ranked matches the loading window pops up and then it closes itself and nothing happens.

if any of these glitches were mentioned before i'm sorry, i just wanted to make sure i mention the glitches i found allready c:
fairgrounds
I'm using google chrome, and i can't play either jigsaw or the runestones.

When i try to play jigsaw, i manage to pick an option 'easy/normal/hard' but then either the game won't load at all and returns to main menu of the game OR when the puzzle loads it randomly returns to main menu in the middle of the puzzle.

when trying to play runestones, everything loads fine and i always manage to go through to lvl 2 no problem. but then when i manage to click on 2 runes the game usually freezes, and after about 5min wait the page returns to flight rising main page not the runestones main menu

coliseum
whenever i try to play 'vs monsters' and i try to pick the area, either i click and nothing happens.
or the loading screen appears and nothing loads/happens.
or the fight starts and it freezes in the middle and after 2 minutes wait returns to coliseum menu

with ranked matches the loading window pops up and then it closes itself and nothing happens.

if any of these glitches were mentioned before i'm sorry, i just wanted to make sure i mention the glitches i found allready c:
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
I have exactly all these problems too :c (I'm using Google Chrome too)
I have exactly all these problems too :c (I'm using Google Chrome too)
hope the admins manage to get it fixed soon c: this site is really amazing
hope the admins manage to get it fixed soon c: this site is really amazing
animated_raven_avatar_by_ptarionn-d75rdxu.gif Art Shopraven_new_icon_by_ptarionn-d7r8zn9.gif Tumblrraven_icon_2015_by_ptarionn-d8t4cru.png
Getting these errors right now too (Firefox). The games have had hiccups these first few days.
Getting these errors right now too (Firefox). The games have had hiccups these first few days.
Icewarden Ice Sculpture
It's to be expected since it's only recently opened.
I just hope it's easily fixed, I already really like this site.
It's to be expected since it's only recently opened.
I just hope it's easily fixed, I already really like this site.
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
We had an outage of our game server earlier -- while we backtrace our steps and try to figure out what took 'em down, I have brought both Fairgrounds and Coliseum back online. If possible, please try to keep these types of threads centralized to one major one (look for the one with the most posts, or for one with a [T] in front of the subject) so that we can avoid forum bloat.

Thanks, guys!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer