Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | an rp. (NO MORE. CLOSED)
1 2 3
Maple looked around her cage once more, encase she missed something, a tiny hole or or some cracks maybe... Sadly there was still nothing, she sighed with annoyance. Maple sat down and wrapped her tails around her small body, she looked around the now brightly lit room. She saw in the distance a creature with a skull head and a girl... She attempted to speak, but once again the muzzle prevented it.

@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
Maple looked around her cage once more, encase she missed something, a tiny hole or or some cracks maybe... Sadly there was still nothing, she sighed with annoyance. Maple sat down and wrapped her tails around her small body, she looked around the now brightly lit room. She saw in the distance a creature with a skull head and a girl... She attempted to speak, but once again the muzzle prevented it.

@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
//Hope nobody minds me joining in!//
Small, but not harmless. There was a reason such a tiny creature was held down by chains... but did she even know? All she remembered... was nothing. She couldn't recall how she got here, just that there was another creature in here with her. It seemed to have more than one tail, unlike her own single tail. The creature's name was Maple, though she didn't know that. Her powers were restricted by the chains.
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
//Hope nobody minds me joining in!//
Small, but not harmless. There was a reason such a tiny creature was held down by chains... but did she even know? All she remembered... was nothing. She couldn't recall how she got here, just that there was another creature in here with her. It seemed to have more than one tail, unlike her own single tail. The creature's name was Maple, though she didn't know that. Her powers were restricted by the chains.
1540903464090_zpsfparibbn.png
@Delroxian

Maple closed her eyes, letting the noises of the room fill her ears, she heard chains, voices and something else... something she couldn't place. What was it? A sudden smell wafted towards her. it was the scent of food, meat probably... but something was off about the smell, was that human scent? She opened her eyes and shook her head, lifting a paw to her nose she tried to rub the scent, but she was prevented from doing so.
@Delroxian

Maple closed her eyes, letting the noises of the room fill her ears, she heard chains, voices and something else... something she couldn't place. What was it? A sudden smell wafted towards her. it was the scent of food, meat probably... but something was off about the smell, was that human scent? She opened her eyes and shook her head, lifting a paw to her nose she tried to rub the scent, but she was prevented from doing so.
tfw When you have too much going on but still want to join [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0d/d1/e1/0dd1e1f304c6d74af8f6838c8099c1b7.jpg[/img]
tfw When you have too much going on but still want to join

0dd1e1f304c6d74af8f6838c8099c1b7.jpg
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
She gave a small snuffle, shifting her paws. It seemed the other creature in this cell was currently unaware of her presence. She wished she knew why she was here. And she wished that she could move more efficiently; the chains prevented any other movement than a shuffling crawl across the floor.
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
She gave a small snuffle, shifting her paws. It seemed the other creature in this cell was currently unaware of her presence. She wished she knew why she was here. And she wished that she could move more efficiently; the chains prevented any other movement than a shuffling crawl across the floor.
@foxflaim
(Hope you don't mind me jumping in!)

Sighing the beast let go of the chains. She was nawing on them but fail to break any. Shaking her heavy brown fur Jasmine looked around at the other cages. She wondered why they were here and who captured them. One of her three snake like tails thumped on the cage's floor.
@foxflaim
(Hope you don't mind me jumping in!)

Sighing the beast let go of the chains. She was nawing on them but fail to break any. Shaking her heavy brown fur Jasmine looked around at the other cages. She wondered why they were here and who captured them. One of her three snake like tails thumped on the cage's floor.
Randomly post everyday (sometimes)!
Message for Discord or look at profile!
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@Delroxian

Maple shifted around a little, then lifted her head hearing a small rattle of chains. She turned her head towards the sound and squinted her eyes against the bright light, she could make out a small shape on the other side of her cage, she could have sworn she's been to that side already and nobody was there.... she sat up and made her way towards the creature, keeping her body low and puffed up, just so the creature doesn't mess with her.
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@Delroxian

Maple shifted around a little, then lifted her head hearing a small rattle of chains. She turned her head towards the sound and squinted her eyes against the bright light, she could make out a small shape on the other side of her cage, she could have sworn she's been to that side already and nobody was there.... she sat up and made her way towards the creature, keeping her body low and puffed up, just so the creature doesn't mess with her.
@TootzyTFM if you want i can make a new thread with the starter. Im honestly uncomfortable with more than two people anyway))

@Delroxian @MissCandy @2enpaiiTwii2sted

The creature raised its head at the small sound of something. It looked around before spotting a cage in the far corner of the room. It tilted its head and stood, padding over to the container
@TootzyTFM if you want i can make a new thread with the starter. Im honestly uncomfortable with more than two people anyway))

@Delroxian @MissCandy @2enpaiiTwii2sted

The creature raised its head at the small sound of something. It looked around before spotting a cage in the far corner of the room. It tilted its head and stood, padding over to the container
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim here is what Maple looks like, it's not the best drawing or the best quality, but hopefully it's okay. Her fur is pinkish red, her eyes are yellow green like a cats and her tail and wings are see through. [img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/bae1/th/pre/i/2017/005/2/c/maple_by_miss_imperial-daubc57.jpg[/img]
@foxflaim here is what Maple looks like, it's not the best drawing or the best quality, but hopefully it's okay.

Her fur is pinkish red, her eyes are yellow green like a cats and her tail and wings are see through.
maple_by_miss_imperial-daubc57.jpg
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
blep
Here's my character. Her coat's a deep orange/red and her eyes are a magenta hue.

https://plus.google.com/108120725922769105342/photos/photo/6371524894112846802?pid=6371524894112846802&oid=108120725922769105342
@2enpaiiTwii2sted
@foxflaim
@MissCandy
blep
Here's my character. Her coat's a deep orange/red and her eyes are a magenta hue.

https://plus.google.com/108120725922769105342/photos/photo/6371524894112846802?pid=6371524894112846802&oid=108120725922769105342
1 2 3