Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
@dmsdhtn @princelingkaiju

Hi there. I am looking to get a dragon that does not yet exist, so I need help breeding him into being. I want a lightning imperial male that is obsidian/sky/blue with a facet secondary. To do this I need your help. dmsdhtn your Aurora and princelingkaiju your Callisto would be perfect parents for my dragon. Would you be willing to breed your dragons for me in hopes of getting him? I would like him to have lightning eyes, so you would have to be willing to send your dragon out to a rental nest, but I will give you collateral dragons of my own to hold onto while your dragons are out of your lair. I will also pay you in treasure for the use of your dragons. Finally, the two of you can split the offspring that are not the dragon that I want. If you have any other questions, concerns, or requirements, please let me know. I really want this dragon, so I will most likely be willing to accommodate whatever it is. In any case, please let me know what you think even if your answer is no so that I know how to move forward. Thank you!

Hi there. I am looking to get a dragon that does not yet exist, so I need help breeding him into being. I want a lightning imperial male that is obsidian/sky/blue with a facet secondary. To do this I need your help. dmsdhtn your Aurora and princelingkaiju your Callisto would be perfect parents for my dragon. Would you be willing to breed your dragons for me in hopes of getting him? I would like him to have lightning eyes, so you would have to be willing to send your dragon out to a rental nest, but I will give you collateral dragons of my own to hold onto while your dragons are out of your lair. I will also pay you in treasure for the use of your dragons. Finally, the two of you can split the offspring that are not the dragon that I want. If you have any other questions, concerns, or requirements, please let me know. I really want this dragon, so I will most likely be willing to accommodate whatever it is. In any case, please let me know what you think even if your answer is no so that I know how to move forward. Thank you!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
OK. Just let me know when you return.
OK. Just let me know when you return.
@HeroSmitten sure, happy to help!
@HeroSmitten sure, happy to help!
tumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o3_250.png

Thank you both for your willingness to help! Both dragons are ready to breed, so if you are ready, I guess set up a two-way cross roads request with your dragon and I'll send you back a dragon of my own for you to hold onto as collateral until you get yours back, as well as payment. Do you think 30,000 treasure sounds fair? If not, let me know! Thank you!

Thank you both for your willingness to help! Both dragons are ready to breed, so if you are ready, I guess set up a two-way cross roads request with your dragon and I'll send you back a dragon of my own for you to hold onto as collateral until you get yours back, as well as payment. Do you think 30,000 treasure sounds fair? If not, let me know! Thank you!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@HeroSmitten Okay. CR Please.
@HeroSmitten Okay. CR Please.
@HeroSmitten sounds good; send the cr whenever you're ready
@HeroSmitten sounds good; send the cr whenever you're ready
tumblr_o11s01OFHz1ua9c23o3_250.png