Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83
@DogiCrimson Can I please be added to the pinglist? :3
@DogiCrimson Can I please be added to the pinglist? :3
Time waits for no man or woman.
Make the most of what little time you've got left.
Take hold to what means the most to you, and never let go, else it may slip away.
@dogicrimson Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@dogicrimson Can I be added to the pinglist please?
qYSSJxb.png Ricks tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif He/Him KQ6w7Ti.png
Could I pls have the arcanist deitie thingy
Could I pls have the arcanist deitie thingy
@DogiCrimson could you possibly do these? [item=Earth Runestone] [item=Water Runestone] [item=Fire Runestone] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Ice Runestone] [item=Lightning Runestone] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Plague Runestone] [item=Nature Runestone] [item=Arcane Runestone] [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [item=Earthshaker Stone Statue] [item=Flamecaller Terracotta Figure] [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [item=Lightweaver Marble Bust] [item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw] [item=Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding] [item=Tidelord Seashell Decoration] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Windsinger Painted Vase]
@DogiCrimson
could you possibly do these?
Earth Runestone Water Runestone Fire Runestone Wind Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Shadow Runestone Plague Runestone Nature Runestone Arcane Runestone
Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Tidelord Seashell Decoration Shadowbinder Onyx Idol Windsinger Painted Vase
MRb9YPn.png
@AkiraShade - those all are upcoming sets -I usually work only on 3 sets at once. Gotta wait until I finish one of the previous sets (And me to actually find a good spot to get some spriting done, life's been crazy lately >.>;)
@AkiraShade - those all are upcoming sets -I usually work only on 3 sets at once. Gotta wait until I finish one of the previous sets (And me to actually find a good spot to get some spriting done, life's been crazy lately >.>;)

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson I hope it's not too much of a bother, but I would love a bsic picture of one of the Ghost Flame Candles from the [item=ghost flame candles]. Just two floating on the eerie mist.
@DogiCrimson

I hope it's not too much of a bother, but I would love a bsic picture of one of the Ghost Flame Candles from the Ghost Flame Candles . Just two floating on the eerie mist.
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
@DogiCrimson
These are spectacular! Could I be added to the pinglist? Please and thank you!
@DogiCrimson
These are spectacular! Could I be added to the pinglist? Please and thank you!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@DogiCrimson
:O
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@DogiCrimson
:O
I'd love to be on the pinglist!
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@DogiCrimson

Ahhhh these are incredible??????????
Could you throw me on that pinglist as well if at all possible? ;0
@DogiCrimson

Ahhhh these are incredible??????????
Could you throw me on that pinglist as well if at all possible? ;0
[Hi my names Bound!]
Plaguebound-Seegan.pngPlaguebound-Rune.pngpine_threes_f2u_by_ao_no_lupus-d9ydzfl.png3293066_NtE3wbqtJFgbdsh.png
for my reference
for my reference
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83