Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED!!!!!!) New Year's Special Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
i would like to participate please
i would like to participate please
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@16Keven16
Sorry about that. You can try again it should work
@16Keven16
Sorry about that. You can try again it should work
@CassScrambles

I'm confused at this point. When I looked back at the trade to approve it, it still says that you don't have a treasure chest. Are you sure that you have one in your hoard?
@CassScrambles

I'm confused at this point. When I looked back at the trade to approve it, it still says that you don't have a treasure chest. Are you sure that you have one in your hoard?
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@16Kevin16
I am confused as well. I have a couple in my hoard. I am going to cancel the cr and try a message.
@16Kevin16
I am confused as well. I have a couple in my hoard. I am going to cancel the cr and try a message.
@CassScrambles

Got it. ^_^
@CassScrambles

Got it. ^_^
@16Kevin16
Awesome :)
@16Kevin16
Awesome :)
Can I please join?
Can I please join?
4193f6c5-0540-4a5b-85e6-d8ba6b36c772.png
I might be able to get a rusted chest for four tickets
I might be able to get a rusted chest for four tickets
4193f6c5-0540-4a5b-85e6-d8ba6b36c772.png
I want to enter plz
I want to enter plz
ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS:

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS RAFFLE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR UNTIL NEW YEAR'S DAY AT 21:00 FR TIME (FOR MY TIME ZONE, IN DETROIT, THAT WOULD BE JAN 2, 2017 AT 12:00p.m. (00:00)) AT AND AFTER THAT TIME, NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

PLEASE CONTINUE TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS RAFFLE! WE NEED AS MANY PARTICIPANTS AS WE CAN! ^_^
ATTENTION ALL PARTICIPANTS:

THE DEADLINE FOR THIS RAFFLE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR UNTIL NEW YEAR'S DAY AT 21:00 FR TIME (FOR MY TIME ZONE, IN DETROIT, THAT WOULD BE JAN 2, 2017 AT 12:00p.m. (00:00)) AT AND AFTER THAT TIME, NO MORE REQUESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

PLEASE CONTINUE TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THIS RAFFLE! WE NEED AS MANY PARTICIPANTS AS WE CAN! ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12