Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] NotN 1:1 Chest Swap
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65
@desiher

I have set these aside for you:
Livewire Grizzly
Living Luminance

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. Any NotN item is accept in trade. If you have lots, you might check the stock list and see what I don't have a lot of, or am looking for, to help others out, but anything is an acceptable trade!
@desiher

Livewire Grizzly
Living Luminance

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. Any NotN item is accept in trade. If you have lots, you might check the stock list and see what I don't have a lot of, or am looking for, to help others out, but anything is an acceptable trade!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
list updated
list updated

@Chantares

I'd like to give you an animated armor, a vulpine lamp, a smoldering sconce, and a ghost flame cloak, for a living luminance, the alternate of the crystal carrier which i can't seem to hover over for some reason, a sorcerous arms, and a ghost flame tail jewel!
@Chantares

I'd like to give you an animated armor, a vulpine lamp, a smoldering sconce, and a ghost flame cloak, for a living luminance, the alternate of the crystal carrier which i can't seem to hover over for some reason, a sorcerous arms, and a ghost flame tail jewel!
i don't have anything i need now, but i'd like to donate some items if that's okay! i have these duplicates:
  • sunbeam ursa x1
  • wavebreak snarler x1
  • living luminance x2
  • bogsneak puppet x3
  • animated armor x1
i don't have anything i need now, but i'd like to donate some items if that's okay! i have these duplicates:
  • sunbeam ursa x1
  • wavebreak snarler x1
  • living luminance x2
  • bogsneak puppet x3
  • animated armor x1
@Lynchly

Living Luminance
Orbiting Spirit
Sorcerous Arms
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. Any NotN item is accepted in trade. If you have lots, you might check the stock list and see what I don't have a lot of, or am looking for, to help others out, but anything is an acceptable trade!
@Lynchly

Living Luminance
Orbiting Spirit
Sorcerous Arms
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel

Please send over a PM with your trades, and make sure to list what you are asking for in return in the PM so I can keep trades straight, and I'll send them right back. Any NotN item is accepted in trade. If you have lots, you might check the stock list and see what I don't have a lot of, or am looking for, to help others out, but anything is an acceptable trade!

@tevene

Donations are gratefully accepted!

Just send them over and indicate if you'd like to have an equal number of items returned to you when the thread closes, or if you'd prefer they just get passed into newbie donation threads for the oncoming year!
@tevene

Donations are gratefully accepted!

Just send them over and indicate if you'd like to have an equal number of items returned to you when the thread closes, or if you'd prefer they just get passed into newbie donation threads for the oncoming year!

list updated
list updated

@Chantares

May I get the Fallbrush Fraud in exchange for a Conjurer's Staff? :D
@Chantares

May I get the Fallbrush Fraud in exchange for a Conjurer's Staff? :D
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
@upowlnight

Fallbush Fraud

@upowlnight

Fallbush Fraud

@Chantares

Sent the PM this time instead of a CR :3

Also included an extra familiar I had; hope it helps!
@Chantares

Sent the PM this time instead of a CR :3

Also included an extra familiar I had; hope it helps!
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 65