Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2 yr old gen1 nocturne
[quote][center]RULES: -auction ends in 3 days -1 hour snipe guard -gem/treasure ratio = 1/650 -ping me and the person you are outbidding or your bid will be ignored -bid must be +5kt more than current bid or it will be ignored -payment plans are fine as long as you're able to pay within 5 days. you will not receive the dragon until you are paid in full -there's not many items i'd consider, but try your luck if you're confident or if it's a KS exclusive item. keep in mind i'm really REALLY into bloody/plaguey things!! -if no one bids on this in 3 days he's going back to my lair[/center][/quote] whoa hi guys i'm tryin to get back into this site after 2 yrs and i realized i had a nice dragon on my hands that i could sell!! bidding start at 50k! i haven't done this in a very long time so be gentle on me!! if you've got questions, ping me in this thread! [center][b]DETAILS[/b][/center] MALE : NOCTUNE : WIND LEAF : EMERALD : LAVENDER BASIC : BASIC : BASIC BORN DECEMBER 25TH, 2014 2 OFFSPRING : BOTH NAMED [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90143/9014270_350.png[/img] hope i can get some good ol moolah for him!!
Quote:
RULES:
-auction ends in 3 days
-1 hour snipe guard
-gem/treasure ratio = 1/650
-ping me and the person you are outbidding or your bid will be ignored
-bid must be +5kt more than current bid or it will be ignored
-payment plans are fine as long as you're able to pay within 5 days. you will not receive the dragon until you are paid in full
-there's not many items i'd consider, but try your luck if you're confident or if it's a KS exclusive item. keep in mind i'm really REALLY into bloody/plaguey things!!
-if no one bids on this in 3 days he's going back to my lair

whoa hi guys i'm tryin to get back into this site after 2 yrs and i realized i had a nice dragon on my hands that i could sell!!

bidding start at 50k! i haven't done this in a very long time so be gentle on me!! if you've got questions, ping me in this thread!

DETAILS

MALE : NOCTUNE : WIND
LEAF : EMERALD : LAVENDER
BASIC : BASIC : BASIC
BORN DECEMBER 25TH, 2014
2 OFFSPRING : BOTH NAMED

9014270_350.png

hope i can get some good ol moolah for him!!
vjnqkBQ.pngLoavQbN.pngbSqx7iV.pngeay2Rqd.pngfayzxS4.png
bump
bump
last bump
last bump
I don't think your nocturne is selling well because of the "Night of the Nocturne" that was goin on earlier this month. I'd be willing to help find someone to take him! Good luck!
I don't think your nocturne is selling well because of the "Night of the Nocturne" that was goin on earlier this month. I'd be willing to help find someone to take him! Good luck!
nMFIkFl.jpeg