Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *casually makes a fool out of myself*
1 2
Hi.
I just made myself look like an idiot.
I really just want to hide in a cave for several years.
I mean it probably wasn't even that bad but it feels that bad.
*facepalms very hard and repeatedly*
Help me.
Hi.
I just made myself look like an idiot.
I really just want to hide in a cave for several years.
I mean it probably wasn't even that bad but it feels that bad.
*facepalms very hard and repeatedly*
Help me.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Oh no, what did you do? XD
Oh no, what did you do? XD
Eh, everyone will likely forget all about it later on. It happens

Tho what happened? It likely wasnt even a huge dealio.
Cant be as bad as me swerving my car to make a turn while i had 3 freshman in the car with me. xD or when my pants ripped all the way down my leg during recess at school in front of hundreds of people. P:
Eh, everyone will likely forget all about it later on. It happens

Tho what happened? It likely wasnt even a huge dealio.
Cant be as bad as me swerving my car to make a turn while i had 3 freshman in the car with me. xD or when my pants ripped all the way down my leg during recess at school in front of hundreds of people. P:
@Akelarine @Kalante
I explained that I am awkward to a group of people I barely know?
And I think they understood. But it was just an example of the awkwardness.
And now I'm too scared to go back to the chat xD I've shamed myself. Forever.

--

@/Kalante
Oh geez that sounds like it wasn't fun.
Honestly I've done way worse than what I mentioned above, but it feels horrible every time cx
@Akelarine @Kalante
I explained that I am awkward to a group of people I barely know?
And I think they understood. But it was just an example of the awkwardness.
And now I'm too scared to go back to the chat xD I've shamed myself. Forever.

--

@/Kalante
Oh geez that sounds like it wasn't fun.
Honestly I've done way worse than what I mentioned above, but it feels horrible every time cx
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Good job. Well, i bet whatever it was, I'm pretty sure it isn't as bad and almost burning your house down because you put chocolate in for six minutes. XD
Good job. Well, i bet whatever it was, I'm pretty sure it isn't as bad and almost burning your house down because you put chocolate in for six minutes. XD
Ahhh its likely that its fine~ you were just trying to help them understand it, right? Its totally ok.

Edit@Akelarine
Omg that sounds awful. >w<
Ahhh its likely that its fine~ you were just trying to help them understand it, right? Its totally ok.

Edit@Akelarine
Omg that sounds awful. >w<
@Akelarine
*bows* thank you. At least I know that I do a good job when it comes to embarrassing myself. That sounds like it could've ended really badly xD I hope it turned out all right?
@Akelarine
*bows* thank you. At least I know that I do a good job when it comes to embarrassing myself. That sounds like it could've ended really badly xD I hope it turned out all right?
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
[quote name="Kalante" date=2016-12-26 18:17:22] Ahhh its likely that its fine~ you were just trying to help them understand it, right? Its totally ok. [/quote] Maybe yes, and maybe no. I mean, what kind of person randomly explains this? Pfffft. Thanks, though. That makes me a little less worried.
Kalante wrote on 2016-12-26:
Maybe yes, and maybe no.
I mean, what kind of person randomly explains this? Pfffft. Thanks, though. That makes me a little less worried.
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
[quote name="Hurricanesong" date=2016-12-26 18:18:47] [quote name="Kalante" date=2016-12-26 18:17:22] Ahhh its likely that its fine~ you were just trying to help them understand it, right? Its totally ok. [/quote] Maybe yes, and maybe no. I mean, what kind of person randomly explains this? Pfffft. Thanks, though. That makes me a little less worried. [/quote] Oh you'd be freakin surprised. Youve got no idea how many college people ive talked to that try to dxplain their awkwardness. Same at cons and stuff. Its just a way that some people make it easier to talk with others~
Hurricanesong wrote on 2016-12-26:
Kalante wrote on 2016-12-26:
Maybe yes, and maybe no.
I mean, what kind of person randomly explains this? Pfffft. Thanks, though. That makes me a little less worried.
Oh you'd be freakin surprised. Youve got no idea how many college people ive talked to that try to dxplain their awkwardness. Same at cons and stuff. Its just a way that some people make it easier to talk with others~
Yeah, it was fine. Buuut um... the kitchen smelled like burnt waffles. =D And since we're on the awkward topic, no one can beat me at failIng at socializing.
Yeah, it was fine. Buuut um... the kitchen smelled like burnt waffles. =D And since we're on the awkward topic, no one can beat me at failIng at socializing.
1 2