Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Level 12 cauldron [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pandem

I'm back again~ Could you brew me a Haunted Flame Headpiece, a Haunted Flame Tail Jewel, and a Strange Chest (2)?
@Pandem

I'm back again~ Could you brew me a Haunted Flame Headpiece, a Haunted Flame Tail Jewel, and a Strange Chest (2)?
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur sure thing! please set up a CR when you can
@VoxxVoleur sure thing! please set up a CR when you can
@Pandem

Sent everything over~
@Pandem

Sent everything over~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur I'll start the order right away! but i'm about to sign off for the night so it'll be completed tomorrow
@VoxxVoleur I'll start the order right away! but i'm about to sign off for the night so it'll be completed tomorrow
@Pandem Can you brew me a Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon, Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon, and just a single Strange Chest? I can start CRs for everything, and you can cancel/accept when you're back on, I just like to give brewers the ability to get started as soon as they're able so they don't have to wait for me to send things over and slow down the waitlist.
@Pandem Can you brew me a Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon, Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon, and just a single Strange Chest? I can start CRs for everything, and you can cancel/accept when you're back on, I just like to give brewers the ability to get started as soon as they're able so they don't have to wait for me to send things over and slow down the waitlist.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Pandem hello can you brew me a haunted headpiece?
@Pandem hello can you brew me a haunted headpiece?
@Krycelli sure thing! I'll complete your order as soon as I can
@Toasted sure! I'll start it when i get through the others!
@Krycelli sure thing! I'll complete your order as soon as I can
@Toasted sure! I'll start it when i get through the others!
bump~
bump~
@Pandem

Could you make me 2 haunted cloaks and a set of candles please?
@Pandem

Could you make me 2 haunted cloaks and a set of candles please?
@Nikki sure! please set up a CR when you can
@Nikki sure! please set up a CR when you can
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8