Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unable to feed my dragons insects?
Hi!
I'm new to FR, so forgive me if this question is silly or obvious.

For the last few days, when gathering items, I'll gather only insects. However, the red bar at the top of the screen detailing how many insects (and meat, and plants, etc) I have always reads 0 for insects. I've even bought some insects at the Auction House and still, zero insects.

When I go to feed my dragons, my two insect-eating Fae dragons always go hungry. No matter how many insects I've gathered that day, I'm always alerted that my insects have been depleted.

Is there somewhere I'm going wrong? I just want to feed my Faes, haha.

Thanks!
Hi!
I'm new to FR, so forgive me if this question is silly or obvious.

For the last few days, when gathering items, I'll gather only insects. However, the red bar at the top of the screen detailing how many insects (and meat, and plants, etc) I have always reads 0 for insects. I've even bought some insects at the Auction House and still, zero insects.

When I go to feed my dragons, my two insect-eating Fae dragons always go hungry. No matter how many insects I've gathered that day, I'm always alerted that my insects have been depleted.

Is there somewhere I'm going wrong? I just want to feed my Faes, haha.

Thanks!
@MittyMandi

You have to convert the insects into food from your hoard.

Right now, you have insect items, which can be sold or given away. Once you go into your hoard, in the food tab, and check them and press the convert button, they'll all be converted to food points, which you can feed to your dragons.

Note that at this point, there is no way to convert them back into items, so make sure you actually want to feed them all to your dragons before you convert them ^_^

Edit: The convert button is on the lower right in your food hoard, by the way. To the left of the sell button. I realized I forgot to mention that.
@MittyMandi

You have to convert the insects into food from your hoard.

Right now, you have insect items, which can be sold or given away. Once you go into your hoard, in the food tab, and check them and press the convert button, they'll all be converted to food points, which you can feed to your dragons.

Note that at this point, there is no way to convert them back into items, so make sure you actually want to feed them all to your dragons before you convert them ^_^

Edit: The convert button is on the lower right in your food hoard, by the way. To the left of the sell button. I realized I forgot to mention that.
I always keep a few of any food item around to trade to Crim as well, just in case she asks for them. :)
I always keep a few of any food item around to trade to Crim as well, just in case she asks for them. :)
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@QuesoMuchacho
Thank you!!!
@QuesoMuchacho
Thank you!!!