Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is currently upsetting you?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33
[quote name="CynicalMuffin" date=2016-12-24 17:01:56] Worked Christmas Eve. My arms are jelly and I have become an anti-social turtle; shuffled under my bed. Plus cramps, sooo super day for pain. [/quote] Dude omg, same, the grocery store I work at was [i]literal hell[/i]
CynicalMuffin wrote on 2016-12-24:
Worked Christmas Eve.
My arms are jelly and I have become an anti-social turtle; shuffled under my bed.
Plus cramps, sooo super day for pain.

Dude omg, same, the grocery store I work at was literal hell
Crackling_Silver.png
Having a miserable christmas. My mother passed away in october this year and she was the glue of my family. we just ate and scattered to different corners of my dads house after my son opened presents. So depressing
Having a miserable christmas. My mother passed away in october this year and she was the glue of my family. we just ate and scattered to different corners of my dads house after my son opened presents. So depressing
EZkTzMm.png
I caught the flu and my TV that I play xbox on stopped working :l
I caught the flu and my TV that I play xbox on stopped working :l
7luQvJZHM9.gifQbcbknrKuQ.giftBj7fvCOS9.gif
I honestly don't know what's upsetting me, but I'm pretty down in the dumps and really sad. I might take a bath and use a bath bomb to try to calm myself.
I honestly don't know what's upsetting me, but I'm pretty down in the dumps and really sad. I might take a bath and use a bath bomb to try to calm myself.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
My brother upset me yesterday as I was walking into the kitchen, he pushed me into the door, causing my phone to fall onto the floor and the screen cracked. I know it's a glass screen protector but it's still annoying for me because I don't like seeing huge cracks on my screen.
My brother upset me yesterday as I was walking into the kitchen, he pushed me into the door, causing my phone to fall onto the floor and the screen cracked. I know it's a glass screen protector but it's still annoying for me because I don't like seeing huge cracks on my screen.
Screenshot_485.png
everything???
everything???
|+2 hours fr time|she/her|
tumblr_mhkq482S8e1s484aeo1_500.gif
[quote name="Sneople" date=2016-12-28 13:08:02] everything??? [/quote] Agreed Literally everything
Sneople wrote on 2016-12-28:
everything???
Agreed
Literally everything
Mhh... I think I'm gonna have to rehome one of my dogs... I love them both so much but they just keep getting into fights. I've tried walking them more, it hasn't helped. I don't know what else to do. Today one of them accidentally bit me while I was pulling them apart... I just can't do this anymore. But I love them both. They're family.

I know which one's got to go... Oscar. Not because he's any worse than Mhya, but Mhya's so sensitive and timid and I couldn't bring myself to put her through all the stress of moving. So... it's got to be Oscar. It'll be hard on him still, but he's tough. He'll get through it. And I know he'll find a good home... he's such a good dog. Such a good boy.

Doesn't really make it easier, though. He's cuddled up to me right now. He keeps shoving his head under my hand so I'll rub behind his ear.

I don't want him to go. But it's the right thing to do.

Why does everything got to be so hard? :'(
Mhh... I think I'm gonna have to rehome one of my dogs... I love them both so much but they just keep getting into fights. I've tried walking them more, it hasn't helped. I don't know what else to do. Today one of them accidentally bit me while I was pulling them apart... I just can't do this anymore. But I love them both. They're family.

I know which one's got to go... Oscar. Not because he's any worse than Mhya, but Mhya's so sensitive and timid and I couldn't bring myself to put her through all the stress of moving. So... it's got to be Oscar. It'll be hard on him still, but he's tough. He'll get through it. And I know he'll find a good home... he's such a good dog. Such a good boy.

Doesn't really make it easier, though. He's cuddled up to me right now. He keeps shoving his head under my hand so I'll rub behind his ear.

I don't want him to go. But it's the right thing to do.

Why does everything got to be so hard? :'(
writer's block and the idea that the thing i'm writing may be rejected and all for nought
writer's block and the idea that the thing i'm writing may be rejected and all for nought
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I think we all have the flu and we probably garnet gonna celebrate new years D:
I think we all have the flu and we probably garnet gonna celebrate new years D:
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 32 33