Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reggetti's Accents: Frosted Tips- CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@Reggetti
I really like this one! It would be nice to ping me if you are going to make similar accents like this. :)
@Reggetti
I really like this one! It would be nice to ping me if you are going to make similar accents like this. :)
0A8CmoE.gif
@Lowkey- I most definitely plan to make a male counterpart for the accent, and I can let you know when that one goes into production. :) As for your reserve, will you be paying in gems or treasure?

@Takora You're on the list for a gem reserve, just send over the payment any time, and thank you!

@Aprikoko I will be making a male imperial counterpart for it, and I can definitely ping you when I do uvu
@Lowkey- I most definitely plan to make a male counterpart for the accent, and I can let you know when that one goes into production. :) As for your reserve, will you be paying in gems or treasure?

@Takora You're on the list for a gem reserve, just send over the payment any time, and thank you!

@Aprikoko I will be making a male imperial counterpart for it, and I can definitely ping you when I do uvu
@Reggetti

Awesome, thank you!
And gems please~
@Reggetti

Awesome, thank you!
And gems please~

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
AAAAAAAAAGH FRICK IT. Put me on the list if there's any space left I guess, I'll have to save up the money.

I just really want this for Sylph you sneaky ******* why did you send me that preview.

You get to nag me irl about it to, you punk.
AAAAAAAAAGH FRICK IT. Put me on the list if there's any space left I guess, I'll have to save up the money.

I just really want this for Sylph you sneaky ******* why did you send me that preview.

You get to nag me irl about it to, you punk.
@Reggetti I'd love to be on the ping list for male counterpart, and if there's still room, a reserve for treasure payment on this one. I keep eyeing it on tumblr and falling in love until I caved.
@Reggetti I'd love to be on the ping list for male counterpart, and if there's still room, a reserve for treasure payment on this one. I keep eyeing it on tumblr and falling in love until I caved.
@Oneiropolos There is definitely still space available! After your preorder there will be one left. :) And I'll add you to the ping list for the male one, no problem.
@Oneiropolos There is definitely still space available! After your preorder there will be one left. :) And I'll add you to the ping list for the male one, no problem.
@Reggetti Oh yay it looks excellent on her! I will take a treasure slot, if you don't mind. :)
@Reggetti Oh yay it looks excellent on her! I will take a treasure slot, if you don't mind. :)
tumblr_o2jxfkPqdI1v576mmo3_500.png
@Cool
@Kaytea
@Amphiptere
@Shanti
@Lowkey
@Takora
@Nimrod
@Oneiropolos
@Sigrun

Alright everyone, preorders are now full! Ideally I'd like to order the accents 1 week from today, so if you guys could all get your payments in within that time frame that would be great. :)

If anyone has any questions or concerns or needs more time, just let me know via PM and we'll work something out, and thank you all for ordering! Also if you've already paid, it's been marked on the sales post. uvu
@Cool
@Kaytea
@Amphiptere
@Shanti
@Lowkey
@Takora
@Nimrod
@Oneiropolos
@Sigrun

Alright everyone, preorders are now full! Ideally I'd like to order the accents 1 week from today, so if you guys could all get your payments in within that time frame that would be great. :)

If anyone has any questions or concerns or needs more time, just let me know via PM and we'll work something out, and thank you all for ordering! Also if you've already paid, it's been marked on the sales post. uvu
@Reggetti

Sent the payment, excited for these ;w;
@Reggetti

Sent the payment, excited for these ;w;

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@Reggetti

Eee, I'm so excited! Okay c: I have 60k right now. I should have the full amount soon!
@Reggetti

Eee, I'm so excited! Okay c: I have 60k right now. I should have the full amount soon!
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
1 2 3 4