Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Looking for artist for pokenon "oc"
1 2
I have 500k treasure and/or 1100 gems, which I don't know what to spend on, so instead, I'd buy artwork of a certain pokemon to be made into one of my "oc", with a custom design, that "slightly" differs from its original design. I'd be glad if someone would make it for me.
I would pm you with the reference of the basic design, and more details, if you are interested.
I have 500k treasure and/or 1100 gems, which I don't know what to spend on, so instead, I'd buy artwork of a certain pokemon to be made into one of my "oc", with a custom design, that "slightly" differs from its original design. I'd be glad if someone would make it for me.
I would pm you with the reference of the basic design, and more details, if you are interested.
@BrownDragon I can do this :) I love drawing pokemon and I have references/pricing in my art shop (just click my signature!)
@BrownDragon I can do this :) I love drawing pokemon and I have references/pricing in my art shop (just click my signature!)
jEMgX6P.png
@BrownDragon
I draw a lot of pokemon stuff! My deviantart is here if you want to go take a look. ^^
My prices are usually 50g/45kt for a headshot and 100g/85kt for a fullbody, but it depends on how complicated the design is.
@BrownDragon
I draw a lot of pokemon stuff! My deviantart is here if you want to go take a look. ^^
My prices are usually 50g/45kt for a headshot and 100g/85kt for a fullbody, but it depends on how complicated the design is.
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="QueenBatman" date=2016-12-21 22:46:51] @BrownDragon I can do this :) I love drawing pokemon and I have references/pricing in my art shop (just click my signature!) [/quote] @QueenBatman Sorry for the late answer. I was sleeping, and then working. Should I fill the form of yours, or send a pm to you?
QueenBatman wrote on 2016-12-21:
@QueenBatman Sorry for the late answer. I was sleeping, and then working.
Should I fill the form of yours, or send a pm to you?
@BrownDragon either way works for me :)
@BrownDragon either way works for me :)
jEMgX6P.png
@QueenBatman
I'm not sure if you got my pm or not.
@QueenBatman
I'm not sure if you got my pm or not.
@BrownDragon If you don't mind, I could draw it too! I love drawing Pokemon, and my traditional Pokemon are really good! So far, I've drawn a Mimikyu, a Magnezone, Talonflame, Primarina, Alakazam, Keldeo, Terrakion, and a Zygarde 10%! If you want examples before you pay, I'll be happy to show them!

My prices are about 45g or 30kt!
@BrownDragon If you don't mind, I could draw it too! I love drawing Pokemon, and my traditional Pokemon are really good! So far, I've drawn a Mimikyu, a Magnezone, Talonflame, Primarina, Alakazam, Keldeo, Terrakion, and a Zygarde 10%! If you want examples before you pay, I'll be happy to show them!

My prices are about 45g or 30kt!
@FrostwedgeDragon
Sure thing, show me a few examples, because I have more than just one in my mind now.
@FrostwedgeDragon
Sure thing, show me a few examples, because I have more than just one in my mind now.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZDs1Q1K.jpg[/img] @BrownDragon Pay that Lunala no heed XD So, here is an example of my Sun and Moon team! (Excluding that derpy Lunala...)
ZDs1Q1K.jpg
@BrownDragon
Pay that Lunala no heed XD

So, here is an example of my Sun and Moon team! (Excluding that derpy Lunala...)
@FrostwedgeDragon

I'll send you a pm soon, after I got my basic idea (probably after I get up from sleep). I just don't know how much alteration are you able to do.
@FrostwedgeDragon

I'll send you a pm soon, after I got my basic idea (probably after I get up from sleep). I just don't know how much alteration are you able to do.
1 2