Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Vista won't apply
Hello. My Vista will not apply to my page. This saddens me. Thanks for your time.
Hello. My Vista will not apply to my page. This saddens me. Thanks for your time.
Hello @TnTTara, the way you apply Forum Vistas can be counterintuitive. In case you aren't aware, first, you have to apply it to your account by using it from your Hoard. Then, you can go into Account Settings and click the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista" and choose the vista you want to show in the forums.

If you have already done these steps and it is still not working, let me know!
Hello @TnTTara, the way you apply Forum Vistas can be counterintuitive. In case you aren't aware, first, you have to apply it to your account by using it from your Hoard. Then, you can go into Account Settings and click the "Change" button next to "Forum Vista" and choose the vista you want to show in the forums.

If you have already done these steps and it is still not working, let me know!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I got it, thank you! I'm still pretty new at this. I thought it would show on my main page, but it doesn't. My mistake! Haha.
I got it, thank you! I'm still pretty new at this. I thought it would show on my main page, but it doesn't. My mistake! Haha.