Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | MASSIVE 2YO Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
ImLwTCX.png

icon_plant.pngshadow_rune_20.pngicon_plant.png
aCZhRSz.png
bump
bump
ImLwTCX.png

aCZhRSz.png
@Kinebud, I'm in love with Royaleaf!! I have an unhatched nocturne egg I could trade you for him or, just let me know what you are thinking treasure-wise.
@Kinebud, I'm in love with Royaleaf!! I have an unhatched nocturne egg I could trade you for him or, just let me know what you are thinking treasure-wise.
@Kinebud
How much would you be willing to let Harlem go for?
I have 11516 treasure and 11 gems.
Besides that, I could scour up some Strange Chests or brew some Baldwin-y goop.
@Kinebud
How much would you be willing to let Harlem go for?
I have 11516 treasure and 11 gems.
Besides that, I could scour up some Strange Chests or brew some Baldwin-y goop.
@Kinebud

What would be the price of "Royaleaf" He is a nice dragon, thanks
@Kinebud

What would be the price of "Royaleaf" He is a nice dragon, thanks
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@MadmDragonfly I'm glad to hear it! The egg sounds great, I'll start a crossroad :) @SwiftSuicune I'm really not too attached to Harlem. I'm in love with the triple charcoal but not his genes. So, I'd LOVE some goop omg i never have enough. But if you don't have much, I'm fine with letting him go for whatever you want to pay for him, whether it's a chest, 11k, or 11 gems ^^ @phatcat Sorry but someone else has beat you to the punch! I understand his XYY colors may have been what grabbed your attention, but if it was his birthday, I still have Kief available. She will be 2 years old this 4/20. I'd be looking for a good 30k or so, just because of her age. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12511153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125112/12511153_350.png[/img] [/url] If she's not your cup of tea, sorry again! I'm thinking about breeding Royaleaf's sister Indica this coming 4/20, so if that happens I'll be sure to show you the hatchlings ^^
@MadmDragonfly I'm glad to hear it! The egg sounds great, I'll start a crossroad :)

@SwiftSuicune I'm really not too attached to Harlem. I'm in love with the triple charcoal but not his genes. So, I'd LOVE some goop omg i never have enough. But if you don't have much, I'm fine with letting him go for whatever you want to pay for him, whether it's a chest, 11k, or 11 gems ^^

@phatcat Sorry but someone else has beat you to the punch! I understand his XYY colors may have been what grabbed your attention, but if it was his birthday, I still have Kief available. She will be 2 years old this 4/20. I'd be looking for a good 30k or so, just because of her age.

12511153_350.png

If she's not your cup of tea, sorry again! I'm thinking about breeding Royaleaf's sister Indica this coming 4/20, so if that happens I'll be sure to show you the hatchlings ^^
ImLwTCX.png

aCZhRSz.png
@Kinebud Awesomeness! Thanks so much :-D
@Kinebud Awesomeness! Thanks so much :-D
@Kinebud
I'd love to buy Seof - I got 7 digit coatl for fodder yesterday and I think he will be happy with similar friend. How much do you asking for him? :3
@Kinebud
I'd love to buy Seof - I got 7 digit coatl for fodder yesterday and I think he will be happy with similar friend. How much do you asking for him? :3
@Hiame wonderful! unfortunately i've been trying for what feels like forever to get a price check on 7 digits but nobody wants to help out my price check board -.- it's just frustrating at this point so i'm still not really sure right now what to ask for him, maybe you have an idea of what you wanted to offer?
@Hiame wonderful! unfortunately i've been trying for what feels like forever to get a price check on 7 digits but nobody wants to help out my price check board -.- it's just frustrating at this point so i'm still not really sure right now what to ask for him, maybe you have an idea of what you wanted to offer?
ImLwTCX.png

aCZhRSz.png
@Kinebud
To be honest, many 7 digits are sold for fodder price (esp younger, with 7-9 first in id) - my most expensive 7 digit was bought for ~40g (3x teal imp). What would you say about 25g, or some items?
@Kinebud
To be honest, many 7 digits are sold for fodder price (esp younger, with 7-9 first in id) - my most expensive 7 digit was bought for ~40g (3x teal imp). What would you say about 25g, or some items?
1 2 3 4 5