Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Babbys first lair clear
Hi! I'm actually putting the majority of my lair up for sale, the only few dragons that aren't up for sale are Thiana, Rhi, and the unnamed Bogsneak!
All of my dragons that're for sale are also ready to breed! Just PM me with the dragon you're interested in and we'll work out prices!
Hi! I'm actually putting the majority of my lair up for sale, the only few dragons that aren't up for sale are Thiana, Rhi, and the unnamed Bogsneak!
All of my dragons that're for sale are also ready to breed! Just PM me with the dragon you're interested in and we'll work out prices!
@Cam
i'm interested with Bronze, i may come back within the next few days with an offer :) what are you thinking of for a price?
@Cam
i'm interested with Bronze, i may come back within the next few days with an offer :) what are you thinking of for a price?
qPHFGW5.png
[quote name="Aviose" date=2016-12-20 01:50:25] @Cam i'm interested with Bronze, i may come back within the next few days with an offer :) what are you thinking of for a price? [/quote] Hmm, I'm thinking anywhere between 15-20k for Bronze. Lemme know how you feel about it!
Aviose wrote on 2016-12-20:
@Cam
Hmm, I'm thinking anywhere between 15-20k for Bronze. Lemme know how you feel about it!
@Cam
oh great! ill set up a CR for her :)
@Cam
oh great! ill set up a CR for her :)
qPHFGW5.png
bump :3c