Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair expansions via gems
I'm always low on treasure but I stock up on gems and I am always in the need to expand my lair so I think it would be great to have an option that will let you choose to pay in treasure or gems. Or just add an option to purchase treasure.
I'm always low on treasure but I stock up on gems and I am always in the need to expand my lair so I think it would be great to have an option that will let you choose to pay in treasure or gems. Or just add an option to purchase treasure.
UZVTEBc.png
No support. Lair expansions are a necessary treasure sink that help keep the economy from tanking. Being able to buy treasure with real money would ruin this game. If we could expand with gems, people could just buy gems then expand before they were really capable of handling more dragons. Then we'd have people complaining that they couldn't feed all of their dragons. Plus, no major part of this game should be accomplished in a pay-to-win manner.

No support. Lair expansions are a necessary treasure sink that help keep the economy from tanking. Being able to buy treasure with real money would ruin this game. If we could expand with gems, people could just buy gems then expand before they were really capable of handling more dragons. Then we'd have people complaining that they couldn't feed all of their dragons. Plus, no major part of this game should be accomplished in a pay-to-win manner.

Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
If you collect gems, then just sell them to other players for treasure so you can expand. Having a way to expand via gems would set a treasure to gem ratio and that's something we don't want. No support
If you collect gems, then just sell them to other players for treasure so you can expand. Having a way to expand via gems would set a treasure to gem ratio and that's something we don't want. No support
FRshadowbanner50px_zps4a303dbf.png
+4 FR Time
3DS FC - 1891-1351-5222 / Minxy
Switch FC - SW-4954-7180-5611 / Ali